Wednesday, 25 November 2009

We all love Lucy!

I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to play along with Lucy's 1st challenge!
I am a huge fan of Lucy's wonderful card making style. Her creations are always so pretty and feminine. I also think that Lucy has a great sense of humour as many of her cards are very witty and cute!

I wanted to make a small card to send to my dear friend Eileen who is off work following knee surgery last week. She is the librarian at another library in my area so I am helping out a bit while she is away. Eileen always dresses really well and has great taste in shoes, so I thought this sweet digital image from Hero Arts would be just right for her!

Once again I must apologise for the poor quality of the photograph. I had to use the flash on my camera and it has bleached the colours.

Happy crafting everyone!

12 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

Oh this is so PRETTY!!! Love the cute shoes - perfect design, simple, elegant and stylish. Your sweet comments have really made my day. Thank you so much for playing. :)

Linda Brun said...

What a simple, elegant and pretty card.

Hug, Linda

CinnamonSally said...

What a sweet card Jo ,I'm sure your friend will love it. It really suits Lucys challenge as well, I can see it was inspired by her lovely work.

Vicky said...

Sweet card Jo, the image is perfect. :)

Victoria said...

love this one Jo, sorry not visited this week, trying to catch up!

Victoria
x

Elise said...

Well, HELLO, from one shoe-lovin' babe to all the others out there! THIS is FABBY, baby! Ahhhhh, shoes - so beautiful! I don't know what your worries are about that photography ~ looks great to me! You're such a stylish card crafter, Madame Dots! Love this! Bravissimo!

Diana said...

What a darling shoe card!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a great card DJ! I had no idea Hero Arts made digi stamps! Beth

Vanessa said...

Super take on the colours!!! Love your adorable shoe card, Jo!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Jo this is lovely, simple yet elegant. I think I make to much fuss at times and over do some card's. Something like this I could use for my card's for the hospice.

Right now I don't feel like crafting, so I have made a start in clearing my loft, I have been meaning to do it for year's, I have ton's of nearly new stuff that I am sorting for the Hospice charity shop, I have made a start, I have only scratched the surface and my bedroom is chockablock, I think it will take some time, but I am enjoying it so far.
there are lot's of thing's that bring back happy memories and also I have found stuff I can use in my craft room, some item's I could try some altered art with later on

Thank's for being there....
x
Vicky

Traveling Mama said...

This is just too cute! I'm sure Eileen will love it!

Pop's Cards said...

Its gorgeous i bet she loved it, and i hope that she feels better very soon, big hugs POps x