Welcome to my little corner of Blogland, where I share my love of papercrafting and life!
Merry Christmas Jo, I hope the storms missed you ! we were without power for 15 hours, I still have a lot to do!!
Gorgeous as always hun...and wishing you a very merry Christmas too...:o)biggest of love n hugs Vicky xx
Awww what a cutie! (Do you know where your sentiment is from? I've been looking for a nice font Merry Christmas for ages)Have a lovely day tomorrow :)
tee hee so cute and Happy New Year to you too.:)
Too cute jo and such a sweet CAS design...the bunny is adorable :) Donna ♥ x
Soo cute Jo.Here's to lots more crafting in 2014!:)xx
oh goodness I love this. Will have to but the design. What a gorgeous card you've created xx
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Merry Christmas Jo, I hope the storms missed you ! we were without power for 15 hours, I still have a lot to do!!
Gorgeous as always hun...and wishing you a very merry Christmas too...:o)
biggest of love n hugs Vicky xx
Awww what a cutie! (Do you know where your sentiment is from? I've been looking for a nice font Merry Christmas for ages)
Have a lovely day tomorrow :)
tee hee so cute and Happy New Year to you too.
:)
Too cute jo and such a sweet CAS design...the bunny is adorable :) Donna ♥ x
Soo cute Jo.
Here's to lots more crafting in 2014!
:)xx
oh goodness I love this. Will have to but the design. What a gorgeous card you've created xx
Post a Comment