Saturday, 1 March 2014

Fly High!

Happy Spring everyone!
The sun is shining and the crocus flowers are fluttering gently in the breeze in our back garden.

 
Today, I'm sharing a card using this beautiful set from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

 
I made this card for my friend and colleague Jayne. Jayne teaches dance where I work and last week I took mom to see her latest show at the school. The children were fabulous, the costumes amazing and as always Jayne's choreography was brilliant.

 
Jayne loves sparkle so I added a tiny red gem and some glitter to the centre of the feathers, and used holographic paper for the layering.

Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments:

Traceyr said...

A bright card for a Spring day - how lovely.

:)

Paula Whittaker said...

lovely stamp set.

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous card Jo, glad to see you're enjoying the lovely sunshine! Quite a welcome sight :D Hugs Gay xx

Nicky said...

Lovely card love the bits of sparkle

Anonymous said...

This is so elegant Jo ! Love the stamps you have used ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Karin said...

gorgeous card, love the stamps!
Groetjes Karin

Anni said...

Beautiful card! Love the feathers!
Anni

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Jo.
I love the CAS design, the feathers really stand out, and the little gems and glitter are perfect just to bring a little something extra.
Love this ♥

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Lynne in NI said...

So pretty, that feather stamp is fabulous! I'm sure your friend loved it.
Glad to hear you're enjoying the sunshine, makes a nice change to have a decent weekend :)

Tracy said...

Well I'm sure your friend was sparkling too when she saw this. Fabulous stamping Jo. Hugs!