Thursday, 17 April 2014

Hey Chickie!

I'm back to share an Easter card made using Paper Smooches Chubby Chums.
I coloured the chick with Promarkers and pencils, and then did a little fussy cutting.

I have to say the card came together very quickly, and ended up looking exactly as I'd planned... which doesn't happen very often!

And now, as they say, for something completely different...

At the school where I work we had an Easter scene competition for the children. I wish I'd photographed more of the entries as they were all fabulous. However, I simply HAD to photograph this scene created by Lucy in Year 4.

One morning last week Lucy grabbed my hand and dragged me the length of the corridor because she wanted to show me her amazing 'Neggerbrook School Library' creation. I love the fact that Lucy has re-created the arrangement of the library, filled it with happy readers and sat me at my desk!


Just look at the tiny books on the shelves and the posters on the walls.


Finally, I hope you won't mind a very proud godmom sharing a pic of the happy couple from my previous post. I know I'm biased but doesn't Sarah look totally radiant, and just how every bride should look on her wedding day. Gary really looks the bizz too! Sarah and Gary really are perfect for one another and I wish them every happiness for their future together.

Happy crafting everyone!

10 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi Jo, Such a cute little chickie, I love how you coloured him, the fence works well with the whole design :D Children are so creative, how lovely that Lucy chose the library shows that she enjoys being in there, well done you !!!
Wonderful photos of the wedding couple, both look so happy and you're right Sarah is a radiant bride, makes your heart happy eh!!!
Have a happy Easter my friend, :D Gay x

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Jo
Love your cute chick card such a sweet design. I also love that fabulous library so much detail too. Lucy certainly put a lot of work into it!!

Gorgeous Bride and Groom too!!

Anonymous said...

Your card is so sweet Jo ! Love the little chick ! And the little library is stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Chris said...

Hi Jo, I love your card, such a sweet chick and the little gate is lovely and gives a really pretty spring and Easter feel to your card. Gorgeous pic of the bride and groom, I wish them every happiness. Have a lovely Easter! Chris xx

Karin said...

Cute card with the little chick!
Beautiful picture of the bride and groom! Happy Easter!
Groetjes Karin

Robin K. said...

What a great post!! I don't know what I love more- your cute card, the pic of the "egg"cellent diorama of the library or the pic of the cute newlyweds!!

Elaine said...

Fabulous card...I love that little chick! And the perfect sentiment too.

What an amazing imagination and creativity Lucy has. It's so detailed!

Congratulations to the Happy Couple, it's a lovely photograph of them both.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Monika Reeck said...

Cuteeee Card Joe..love the chicken Image and how you arrange it with fence..cute cute cute love it...and great couple foto they are looks soo happy...regards from me..

Dawn T said...

totally sweet card Jo. And how cute is the little Library creations. Your god-daughter looks stunning and certainly made a beautiful bride.

Greta said...

They both look happy--what a great photo!