Hi there, I'm sharing a new second card as I guest again with the Make it Crafty team.
Once again, I'm using one of the fabulous Funky Girls images by Krista Smith. This one is called 'Relax with Wine' and judging by her ever-so slightly blissed-out expression, this is a well earned drink at the end of a hard day!
I loved colouring her skin and clothing, but didn't manage to get her hair looking quite the way I wanted. I know I'll be using this adorable image again, so perhaps I'll end up with a better result next time.
You can find 'Relax with Wine' in the Make it Crafty shop here.
The background is made of some leftover stenciled card, over-stamped with a gorgeous Hero Arts flower image and the embellishments are bits and pieces from my scrap box.
Thanks for dropping by!

10 comments:
Beautiful! Love the coloring but also you background is awesome!
Fab card, love how you coloured this fun image, including her hair! Great sentiment too, I have that problem all the time....
I like the card (and your colouring) but I love the look of that background - would love to have seen it in full.
Ha Ha.. how funny. cute sentiment. I love your coloring and darling image.
Oooh she's fab! You should definitely go into the sentiment making business, I've never seen anyone else come up with such fabulous ones!
a beautiful card Jo. Everything is so pretty. The background panel is awesome
Another fabulous card Jo, your colouring is amazing and love that sentiment.
Really cute image and sentiment!! Your coloring looks fabulous and I really love that wonderful background too!! Hope my weekend is as good as hers!! LOL!! Cheers
I love this image - you've coloured it beautifully and the sentiment is perfect,
Always adorable coloring Jo
love this Image and the BG too adorable
great card my friend
I am sorry my daddy is visit munich till 15 Sept
so less time to making cards and sitting to commenting
but I never forget you my sweet friend
love always your coloring
hugs
Monika
Post a Comment