Tuesday, 12 March 2019

The Christmas Kickstart Challenge #6 - Moves on Hooves

It's time for another challenge over at The Christmas Kickstart and it's a fun one: MOVES ON HOOVES! 


Horses, reindeer, cows... if it has hooves, then you're good to go!

Just the one offering from me this time as life has been a little hectic recently. However, I couldn't resist this Neat and Tangled Llama wearing his bright and cheery blanket and scarf. That lovely background stamp is also from Neat and Tangled and is called Hello Winter


I was trying to make a masculine card, but I'm not sure the pretty colours haven't thrown me off course a little!

For this challenge there are two guest elves AND a sweet bovine beauty of a stamp from the lovely people at Rubber Dance Art Stamps, so it's well worth heading over to take a look and join in the fun!


10 comments:

Aquarius said...

Brilliant card for the challenge and the llama is so cute

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute Llama all dressed up in his fluffy scarf. Great prompt for a challenge. I think he looks very masculine.

Cat Craig said...

Oh this is so darling! Hope you're feeling better.

I Card Everyone said...

I have always loved this Llama, mama! LOve his scarf, and the wonderful coloring you've done, Jo! xx
=]

Billie A said...

Awesome cute idea for your card. Love the llama and the background sentiments.

Dawn T said...

How adorable Jo.

Pop's Cards said...

Ohh i Love this such a fun image really made me smile <3 hugs Pops x

Rosmarie said...

Such a cute image, Jo! - I wouldn't have thought of a llama, but now you've given me an idea! ;) Rosi x

Monika Reeck said...

I think the BG is already good for manly card and the vibrant color is sweet for this critter...
Wonderfully made Jo
Hugs
Monika

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh I love ya llama! Cool BG stamp too :)