Happy October! It turns out that there are now less than 80 days until Christmas - wow.
It's time for a new challenge and to welcome a new elf! For this challenge I'm delighted to be joined by the lovely Sarah from Funky Fossil Designs!
For Challenge #21 we'd love to see cards featuring
I've had the idea for this card in my head for ages, but didn't know whether I could pull it off or not. I combined two Penny Black Slapstick images and got busy with my Promarkers. I enjoyed colouring the images and learned a lot in the process.
Here's a close up of those cute critters. I just wish Wink of Stella was more visible in daylight as this card looks so sweet and twinkly under the light of my lamps.
My second card features a sweet little character from The Ton. I think we can tell that he's super ready for Christmas in his sparkly bow tie.





11 comments:
Gorgeous cards Jo, hoping to play along again with this challenge!
So cute, both of them! Love your coloring on the first, you really captured the glow from the lights. And nice touch adding a little snow texture for your CAS fox card.
Two totally adorable cards Jo. Can't wait to pull out some of my woodland creatures and have a go.
Jo, each and every one of your woodland creatures are just as adorable as can be … if only I could join them, I'd surely walk down that wonderful lane!
=]
Two adorable critter cards, Jo! Such a sweet scene on card one - just love how you combined two stamps & colored them! Darling fox on card two also - great CAS design!!
I just adore those sweet PB critters. Your scene looks fantastic and I'm imagining all that wonderful sparkle. The fox is a total cutie too with his fun snowy ground.
Two super cute cards! I'm especially inspired by your second card, the CAS design... It has brought a card idea in my mind. Thank you so much! Let's hope I find time in the weekend to make that card and enter the challenge! xxx
Such a cute card with the lovely critters on it, walking through the forest ♥ love it. Your second card is beautiful becaufe of the simple design :)
Have a nice weeking and greetings from germany,
Eunice
Oh woweee Jo, your little scene on the first looks amazing! Love that little foxy dude too x
yaay cute Image
love your colors here
and nice scene too Jo
cute cute card
love this much
hugs
Monika
second card so CAS
so adorable the image too
cute and simple
Perfect CAS Jo
hugs
Monika
Post a Comment