I've been wanting to break-out my Unity Stamps again and this seemed like the perfect theme as I knew I'd got some really cute birds stamps in my collection.
Turns out I have THREE gorgeous bird stamps by Unity, so here's the first image I used. This sweet little bird is by Angie Blom and is called Hey There... Wise Guy! I decided he'd look great as a robin. I'll be posting the other cards over the next few days.
Turns out I have THREE gorgeous bird stamps by Unity, so here's the first image I used. This sweet little bird is by Angie Blom and is called Hey There... Wise Guy! I decided he'd look great as a robin. I'll be posting the other cards over the next few days.
The sentiment is from a Unity Grab bag and the background is a gorgeous Hero Arts Stamp that I've had for ages, but appears to be out of stock.
The gallery for this challenge is filling up nicely over at Lost Coast, so I'm going to grab a cuppa and take a look! Take care and keep safe.

7 comments:
Oooh, I love a bird stamp so I might just have to nip on over to have a play too! Love your gorgeous robin and how cheeky he looks - not surprised at the name of the stamp :) And what a perfect background you've given him too. Vicky x
I have some fine Unity bird stamps too, but not this one, and he's a charmer! And does look very good as a robin. VEry cool background stamp too! Awesome card.
Ah that little bird is so cute! And I love how you have colored him as well. Your simple background and sentiment make this just a perfect little holiday greeting. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design challenge!
Very cute robin. Love the simplicity of this. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz
what a fun card Jo. It's really cute.
Oooh, that background is fab! Cute bird, looks great as a robin!
Aww this is so sweet, and it's never too early to start making for Christmas! Thank you so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs and have a very happy week, Sue xx
Post a Comment