Tuesday, 16 March 2021

H'atta Girl!

 

It's all about HATS at Lost Coast Designs for the next couple of weeks!


I was disappointed to miss the previous challenge, so decided to get my card made as soon as possible to avoid missing out again!


I really like these cute AI gals and their fabulous hats. I wasn't sure about colour combos when I started the card and so copied the packaging picture as the blues and purples look so nice together. My simple Distress Ink background is a nice backdrop for the ladies.

I'm also playing at Week #615 - Allsorts Challenge Blog where they are looking for A Stamped Image.


 Keep crafting and stay safe!

11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

you HAT me at the pun-y sentiment, Jo! and kept me around for these mahvelous gals in their fahbulous hats!
So fun!
=]

Angelnorth said...

Fun image, I’m imagining them at a wedding and I bet they’ll be whooping it up on the dance floor later (pandemic permitting, of course). Love the DI background and the colours are right up my street - fab card Jo!

ionabunny said...

Fabulous card Jo. Awesome hats and a very fetching shade of blue. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

Robyn Oliver said...

Fabulous card Jo, love those dames and yeah your colours are lovely -Robyn
ps where did the last week go !! I missed the last challenge too

Dawn T said...

totally in love with this card Jo. Love the Girls in their hats. Great card.

brenda said...

A real fun girly creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Stamping' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Laurie said...

Cute stamp and cute card! Love your coloring as well. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card, full of joy!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Sue said...

Jo this is fabulous! I copy packaging all the time for colours 'cos they always get it right don't they. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Lost Coast Designs and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Anneke said...

Awesome!