It time for a new challenge at Christmas Kickstart and I'm thrilled to be joined by The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers (and our beloved mascot, Edna) to supply the inspiration for this month!
I'm so grateful to my fabulous sistahs for getting green and festive, so please come and take a look at their beautiful cards.
Here's what I made for the challenge.
For my second card I used the same Pine Tree Forest MFT stencil and created an inky background and then stencilled with a mixture of acrylic paint and embossing paste.
For his Random Raffle prize this month Rudolph has bagged a cheeky little sentiment stamp from Crafter's Companion.
Hope you'll come on over and play along!





6 comments:
Gosh, how different does that stencil look in the two cards?! Both fab Jo, love Santa’s attitude on the first one and I can see the problem with the silver surface on the second - your photo is good enough to imagine the effect though, lovely!
Beautiful cards Jo! LOVE those backgrounds on both of these!!!! ((HUGS)) Helen!!!
Ohhhhhhh a stencil two-fer!! Awesome!
Santa looks GREAT in green :)
Thanks for inviting the sisterhood to guest elf for the challenge :)
How fun, Jo!! I think I have some green that will do! wink!
=]
Wow that stencil does look different on the two cards, Great use of it!! Both cards are great, Santa looks good in green, Fab. job.
I love them both! Hard to believe they started with the same stencil. Thanks so much for inviting us to play along!
Post a Comment