Saturday, 6 March 2021

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #180 - Z is for Zoom Meeting


For our latest challenge over at The Sisterhood we bring you a very topical theme: Zoom Meeting!

To say the sistahs have had fun with this one is a serious understatement. We had a blast, and we've got a fabulous guest who clearly enjoyed the theme too.

I had heaps of fun creating my card. I knew right from the off that this gorgeous set from Jane's Doodles would do the job perfectly.  I stamped the glasses from a variety of other stamp sets and then masked to add the images of the girls.


Please drop by and join the fun!

10 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Love this, what a great idea for a zoom meeting card. fab. job.

GerJanne said...

Oh wow, this is so funny! I like your card. I have to do many Zoom-meetings, so I recognize it on your card! Great!

JulieP said...

I love the ladies and the sentiment. Drinking alone need not be alone. :-)

Dawn T said...

super cute card Jo.

Jules said...

Hi Jo

A great fun card .. .. love your colour choices very much.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

Lynne in NI said...

Brilliant! I 'meet' some of the girls from work every week for coffee break, maybe we should get the cocktails going next time :)

Vicky Hayes said...

Haha - brilliant! Vicky x

CinnamonSally said...

Oh WOW this is such a fun card Jo, love your zoom meeting and the fab sentiment!!

Donna said...

Love it!
That is a fab set of images and yep....zoom meetings to have some advantages :)

Lindsey said...

My favourite kind of Zoom meeting - the cocktail hour kind! This is brilliant, Jo!