Tuesday, 6 April 2021

Colour Hues #15 - Pink and Green

Hi guys, I hope you are all keeping well and that you had a lovely Easter weekend.

I was very pleased to find time to play along with the new Color Hues Challenge today.


I sometimes struggle with picking colour palettes, so having a challenge to stop me reaching for blue, blue or blue all of the time really helps!


I inked-up and coloured this gorgeous image from Picket Fence Studios. I enjoyed stenciling a background with Distress Inks and adding a sweet, circle sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.

This challenge is open until 9:00 AM (EST) on April, 14th, and there are some lovely cards from the DT, GDT and also in the gallery. You can head on over and take a look at this lovely challenge by clicking here.


4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Jo this is so lovely! You've chosen my favorite shade of green - chartreuse! I've also had the pleasure of having a butterfly land right on my shoulder, and hang from my earlobe for quite some time! ha! the pleasures of being a butterfly mama, I guess?
=]

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love it. Anesha

Lynne in NI said...

Aww she's gorgeous, as is your beautiful background!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Jo. A great card - such a lovely woman image.