Today, I'm delighted to play along with the gals over at A Tiny Craft! If you've not yet discovered this fun ATC challenge then please head on over and take a look!
Emboldened by my ATC made for The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - A is for ATC (still open for entries, folks!) I decided to try and make something for A Tiny Craft Challenge #7 - Masculine.
This is what I came up with:
A big thank you to my snarky sister Chris for sending me this VLVS image of Mr Edgar Allan Poe. The background is one of my Gelli prints stamped with gorgeous Rubber Dance leaves.
I'm also linking-up at Lost Coast Designs where they are playing:
Have a happy day, everyone!

9 comments:
Love this masculine ATC Jo. Great background and love the sentiment
This is fabulous Jo, I love this sentiment lol. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs and have a very happy week, Sue xx
Fun masculine ATC, Jo - love Mr. Poe's expression and the snarky sentiment!!
This is so much fun! Who knew _that's_ what he was actually thinking? :D
Brilliant! Also my face "did I leave my straighteners on?" ;)
Love Poe. Fun sentiment and awesome ATC!
What a great atc, love the dark background. Thanks for playing with us at Lost Coast design.
Ohhhhhhh that image is just perfect for an ATC!
And now that you've made a few - maybe you'll make some more and become as ATC addicted as the rest of us!!
Thanks so much for playing along with the masculine challenge with the A Tiny Craft {ATC} team!
~*~Donna~*~
I vote for snarky! Great card and love to see Mr. Poe when it's not Halloween. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!
Post a Comment