Over in the Land of Squash we've been squashing scraps this month and using our EFs to take things up a notch.
I had a few pieces of this pretty paper in my stash and decided to bring two scraps together with this lovely dotty, spotty EF and a gorgeous floral from Stamplorations.
I love how using an EF in this way really pulls together the two papers to make a cohesive and pleasing card.
There's still a few days left until the end of the month, so why not come play along?

4 comments:
So pretty with the stripes atop and the coordinating wine color on the bottom all dotty embossed, Jo! Perfect with that swag of flowers connecting them!!
Stunning design, wow, so beautiful and clever.
Awesome Jo. Thanks for reminding me to play along.
This is gorgeous and I love the big dots. Hugz
Post a Comment