Tuesday, 6 October 2026

The Christmas Kickstart Challenge #115 - Gothic Christmas


It's time for a brand new challenge over at The Christmas Kickstart!

We have the rather wonderful Carol from Just Me:c making a return visit as our elf. 

 

Together, we are playing:

Challenge #115 - Gothic Christmas

We're inviting you to go GOTHIC with us! Here's our inspiration pic, but we don't mind however you play this theme just so long as it's obviously got that all important Gothic Twist.


If you head to Kickstart HQ you'll find Carol's card, which is a beauty!

Here's what I made. Again, I pulled my inspiration from the picture, but added a side-order of crazy with a sweet bat in a Santa hat. 


Here's my second card:


I bought a topper from this company on Etsy and framed it in silver and sparkly black. This looks great IRL. 


Rudolph is on the blog as usual with his Random Raffle Prize and, as you can see, he has entered into the spirit of this challenge perfectly. 

 

Carol and I both hope you'll get your Gothic on to play along... Rather fittingly, you have until the witching hour on Halloween to join the fun.

No comments: