It's a colour challenge over at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #67! However, looking again at the picture I realise that I was way off with the colours that I used for my card! Oh well....
The Gorjuss Girl stamp is called Purrfect friends, and the sentiment is a 99 cent bargain from Squigglefly. They go together so well!I wanted some of the cats to face the other way so used the 'kissing technique' to do this.
I need to say a very big thank you to the lovely Sally for giving me the low down on how to do this!
I coloured with promarkers and had lots of fun giving each little cat his own 'purr-sonality'.If you count the cats on the card you will only find 8, but look inside and there's the last cat waiting to be found!
This card is for my Mom's friend Pat. Now that adorable little monster 'Fluff' has moved in she has four cats. Fluff can only see through one eye but she doesn't miss a thing and can still climb the curtains with ease!
This card is for my Mom's friend Pat. Now that adorable little monster 'Fluff' has moved in she has four cats. Fluff can only see through one eye but she doesn't miss a thing and can still climb the curtains with ease!Happy crafting everyone!
25 comments:
Oh, this is sooo cute, Jo! I was wondering where that 9th cat was....
Beautiful
Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
I love this card have never heard of the kissing techique - makes me think of my stepmum she has lots of cats even a couple of disabled ones x
this is too cute!! love it!!
Awww...cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
Those cats are so cute, and so beautifully coloured! :)xx
Wow love your card Jo and the kissing worked really well. Glad I could help.
Hugs
Sallyx
Hi Jo,
This is just fab...I love all those kitty's..don't think I would like that many though...lol.
That's a great sentiment too... I have been over to squigglefly recently, they have tutorial's for image placement....but do you think I can do it...NO...
You will have to let me in on the kissing thing...I am curious...
I was thinking of having a few day's off the blog, my bottom is definitely spreading...lol.
because I am getting a bit obsessed with it all.
Today I eagerly sat at it waiting for all the team's post's, not thinking they have a life and job's...
I don't know if I will be able to resist the pc...but I will try....
So if you don't hear from me you know I am not far...but if you need to get intouch just text..
x
Vicky
Love this card! Just perfect for the cat-lover! Your coloring is fantastic, as always!
Super fun and creative card! I remember seeing a tutorial on kissing too, I have yet to try it, one day I will, maybe...lol!! Beautiful Jo!
Gorgoeus card Jo. I just love everything about it. That sentiment is just purrrrfect ;D xoxoxoxoxo
This is ADORABLE!
Oh Jo, I love it, being a big cat fan myself. Such a cute image. I have left you something on my blog! Hugs Jo x
What a fun card Dotty! Though I adore my epiphany she can be a real monster and night it's like Jekyll and Hyde I swear! Beth
Jo, this is a beautiful and funny card. and so perfect for a cat-lover! I think the colours are within the picture... Today its rain here, so the snow and ice is soon gone...
Big Hugs.
This is super cute!
Oh, HEAVENS! You sure DID give those little guys PRRRR-sonality! Do I sound like a crazy person when I say... AGAIN... Your color work is always, so juicy and flawless and EXCITING and interesting! It simply makes me *swoony!* Reminds me of the days when I'd pour over children's books for my favorite ART! Wonderful, wonderful work, my friend!
Great cute card. Love all the little puddy cats! Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC and good luck in the draw
Mel X
Oh this is brilliant, just love all those puddy cats.
luv
Debby
ooh!! How cute. I love all those cats. I really want those couch pillows too. lol
Thanks for the birthday wishes the other day, Dotty Jo! ;) This card is soooo sweet --love that sentiment too! I think you did a great job with the challenge, even if the colors aren't exact. ;)
LOL! Lovely card and amazing coloring, you definitely have given each kitty their own purr-sonality! And great job on all the challenges!
What a great idea and clever card. So cute and adorable and sure to be appreciated!
HI!!!Dotty Jo...thanks for visiting my new blog...it's good to catch up with you again!This kitty card is to die for...inside and out...just a wonderful creative card! The whole holiday season was so busy I didn't get to play over at hero arts flickr group...everyone there is so warm and encouraging, I need to get over there and play!
;D Diana
This is just the cutest card ever, Dotty Jo! :)
Post a Comment