Well, I don't know about you but for me this month seems to be speeding along like a sled whizzing down a mountain.
Did you see what I did there? A seamless segue from welcome to challenge theme! LOL.
Yes, it's reminder time again at Christmas Kickstart. This month our theme is:
My cute penguin, the sack of pressies and the sledge are all from from a Hobby Art set called, appropriately enough, Penguins. A big thank you to my blogging bud Gail for gifting me this lovely set.
I wanted to add some embellishments, but just couldn't make it work no matter what I tried. In the end I just left it alone - sometimes you just gotta do that.
Jane and I would love to see a few more players in the gallery, so please read the rules and come join the fun! You have until Friday 30th April to play along.


4 comments:
You girls sleigh me! Okay, someone had to say it!!!
Jo, your card is perfection - we don't need to bling all the things! LOve this darling penguin - now do I have a sleigh?
If so, where did I park it??
=]
You were right to leave it alone. This needs need thing else, si le and cute:)
Oooo such a funny and lovely card with the cute pinguïn youv made Jo.
Thank you for your sweet response on my blog.
Hugs, Wilma xx
What an adorable little sack of presents - with a little face!! So cute. I love the sentiment in kraft and the blue snow pulls everything together. Vicky x
Post a Comment