Saturday, 17 April 2021

The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #183 - M is for Monochromatic


The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers have another fabulously fun challenge on offer for the next two weeks as we come over all monochromatic!


I always enjoy making black and white cards and therefore just HAD to make this card for our current challenge. Don't you just love this image and sentiment from Mary Englebreit? I think she looks great fussy cut and paired with a little leftover piece of MFT spotted paper. So simple, so easy and so much fun.

As always the sistahs have created some fabulously snarky treats for this challenge, so please come take a look and join the fun.

12 comments:

Helen said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sentiment, and oh so true! Awesome stamp!! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Barbara Godden said...

Cute image and a great card, I also love black and white cards, and yes "NO" is a sentence.

SmilynStef said...

I have this stamp & haven't used it ... I love how Mary is today (such a badd a$$) ... awesome card.

Robyn Oliver said...

Great card Jo... and sentiment... say No! more Robyn

Lindsey said...

Ah, truth in cardmaking. :D Love this!

Dawn T said...

LOVE this one Jo. The sentiment is perfect! Cool card

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous card Jo, love that image and it looks fabulous monochrome. Great sentiment too.

Donna said...

It's a complete sentence and one of my favourites.
LOL
Fab creation sistah!

Angelnorth said...

Perfect in black and white - gives her all the drama and emphasis, love it!

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card Jo ... that's a new brand to me, I'll have to go for a look ;)

JulieP said...

Love this card design so much! Perfectly done.

Vicky Hayes said...

Haha, such a perfect card Jo! You definitely need to make multiples of this one! Love the combination of the dotty paper with her checked skirt. Vicky x