One of my friends from work is poorly at the moment so I thought I would make her a card. I love the little elephant from the Hero Arts set and have been looking for an opportunity to use him. With grey in the challenge I decided to go for it!
How I wish I had a better camera.

Whilst making the card I managed to mislay the little ellie. It took both myself and my very kind hubby about 20 minutes to find him, he had fallen onto the floor and was hiding amongst the patterns on the rug!
10 comments:
So cute! I just love elephants! Great card!
Maureen
Very cute! This will definitely bring a smile to someone's face that isn't feeling well.
Aww, so cute! I love the little elephant. Great card!
Such a sweet and happy get well card! Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. It's always such fun to find other blogs via the comments. I'll be back again! Smiles, Pam :)
This elephant is so cute!
Love your card the elephant is so cute, Thanks for the comment on my blog! I have posted a tutorial to answer your question please come and take a look. :)
Love the elephant! Your card is so cute
Cute card! I'm sure you friend appreciated the gesture.
This is adorable! So glad little ellie was found! They can be so mischievous like that!
Love that fun little elephant ... adorable card.
Post a Comment