Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Blog award bliss!

I am sorry not to be able to share a card today but I am feeling very poorly with a nasty throat infection thing.

The lovely Sally has been kind enough to send me this blog award. She is also currently poorly so I hope that she feels much better soon.

This sweet award comes with a few with rules, which are:

Pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know you left this award, and then answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? Bedside table
2. Your hair? Messy
3. Your mother? Unique
4. Your father? Enthusiastic
5. Your favorite food? Veggie
6. Your dream last night? Work
7. Your favorite drink? Hot Chocolate
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? Box room
10. Your hobby? Crafting
11. Your fear? Loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Sleeping
14. Something that you aren't? Normal
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list item? Huge
17. Where did you grow up? Birmingham
18. Last thing you did? Yawn
19. What are you wearing? PJs
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your Pets? Custard
22. Friends? Appreciated
23. Your life? Simple
24. Your mood? Poorly
25. Missing Someone? Cleo
26. Vehicle? ‘Minty’
27. Something you’re not wearing? Ball gown
28. Your favorite store? Craft
29. Your favorite color? Turquoise
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Unsure
32. Your best friend? Jacquie
33. One place that I go to over and over? Imagination
34. Facebook? Nope
35. Favorite place to eat? Country pub

Picking just five from all you wonderful girls is really hard!
If I have sent you an award before please don't be offended that I am casting my net a little wider this time.

I'd like to send this award to the following five people:





Their blogs are all brilliant, and full of colour, fun and inspiration.
Happy crafting everyone, I think I need to go and lie down now!

7 comments:

BallooBear said...

Wow..Thank you so much fro my award...I am amazed everytime I get left a comment and to receive an award is so special, thanks again xx

Jo XXX

Linda Brun said...

Sending over a big get better hug !
And a big virtual cup of hot chocolate...

Linda xxx

Nicky said...

Thank you for the award sorry to hear you are under the weather sounds like Hot chocolate is needed in one had and a bar of chocolate in the other! Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Oh no, It so sad to hear your poorly...
Hurry and get better :0)

I have spent today with my Mom, she came up for dinner, so we had a lovely old time putting the world to right...

As in how to deal with my two ungreatful yet lovely boy's...
Oh Jo I do love them, I just don't like them sometimes....
We don't disagree often, so that's probably why I feel so sad.
Oh to be young again, I remember what it was like, but they won't know till they have lived and got a few more year's under their belt. Know what I mean?
If I could turn back the clock I would. Life at home with parent's is such a wonderful place looking back, no worries, bill's,and stress's that come with age...
Sorry for laying all my moan's on you.

On a lighter note, I got a fabby package today, it kind of put a rainbow on my shower....
Thankyou Jo, I have been itching all day to get my pen's on her. Now I have taken Mom home I have made a start on a card with her.
I loved the card you made me too, that stamp is gorg, your so sweet. Will pop your package in the post asap...
I had an idea of what I wanted to do with her, so I hope you like....
As it will be dedicated to you...
Thankyou so much and get well soon.......
x
Vicky

Vanessa said...

Thank you so much, Jo! I loved reading your answers - so cool to learn more about blogfriends! I hope you are feeling better soon!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Pajalu said...

Hi Jo, I hope that you are feeling so much better very soon. Thank you so much for this award, I am hoping to post it very soon. Take care of you xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Victoria said...

oooh hope you are feeling better now hunny.

Thanks so much for the award, will pop it on my blog tomorrow, fab to get to know more about you!

Victoria
x