Good morning everyone, it's a lovely, bright sunny morning here in the UK!
I finally got the 'thumbs up' from my April Card Chain Challenge recipient that her card had arrived. This means that I can now share the card that I sent to the lovely and oh, so talented Kelly Booth!
No prizes for guessing that I used a LOTV image. I decided to go with Deborah's theme of 'Friendship' for this month's challenge as I couldn't get a close enough match to her yummy colour combo to make it work. I hope Kelly liked the card as I felt under huge pressure sending one of my little creations to one of my card making heroines!
As I have said before part of the thrill of playing along with Deborah's challenge is that you actually receive a card!

I was lucky enough to get this little beauty from the lovely Simone in Perth... I have such a crush on kraft, brown and pink as a combo! She sent some chocolate too, yum!
Here's a picture taken in the sunshine so that you can appreciate the sparkle of those gems.
Thanks Simone, I love it and feel very lucky to have your lovely card on my noticeboard!
If you haven't joined in a Card Chain Challenge yet there will be another one along for May.
Deborah kindly takes care of all the admin side of things and all you have to do is sign up and have fun!
Happy crafting everyone, I'm off to try out some new stamps today. I think this will result in a very different look or style of card for me, so wish me luck!
21 comments:
awww... the card you sent to Kelly is so super cute!!!! you are too hard on yourself! i LOVE your cards and coloring! =) Lovely card from Simone, too! Have a happy weekend!
I LOVE the card you sent me Jo...I had never heard of those stamps until Alice gave me a few images...they are just precious and it was so Fun to get mail from you!! I just colored my 2nd LOVE image...they are fun!! thank you for being so sweet and building me up....You really made my day!! Big Hugs to you Jo.....
Kelly
{Why, do you suppose, do I have such a hankering for GRAPE bubble gum?}
THIS card, my friend, is YUMMILICIOUS! So sweetly colors and created that I would probably try to scratch it! Thinking it would smell like sweet GRAPE candy! Hee Hee This is OUTRAGEOUSLY cute! Brilliant in every way! I adore that sentiment and this image + your TALENT = WAHOOOOOOOO!
Kelly is a LUCKY girl! What a great challenge! You're pretty lucky, as well - Simone is pretty amazing herself! What a terrific card, indeed! Great post, sweet one!
Great cards Jo, I think I would feel nervous sending a card to Kelly too but you needn't worry your card is stunning, love the way you have coloured it and such a cute image. Also love the yummy card from Simone, that cupcake looks good enough to eat!!!
Hey honey, i love the ltov one the colours are just perfect, and i love the card you recieved too, my fave colours, have a ovely weekend hugs Pops x
Oh what great cards. Love the image on the first card and one the second card the way you have used the ribbon. :)
Hi Jo, Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog, I thought the step card was going to be hard, but it was not too bad, but I did have to do a bit of measuring~and I am not that good at measuring, was ok though. Have a nice weekend. Debbiexx
Adorable card that you sent! What a cute image for friendship. Lovely card you received!
Wow the receiver of you card is so lucky, the image you chose is wonderful and your coloring application is fantastic!
I think your card you received looks good enough to eat what a fun challenge! Beth
Your card to Kelly was superb and your one from Simone was simply scrumptious.
Great cards Jo - TFS... have to check out those images. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
So much fun indeed! Love what you made for Kelly, wow, that pop of color is perfect and I'm sure Kelly adores it!! What a wonderful card you received from Simone!
Love your card to Kelly! The Kioshi papers are perfect with your LOTV image! And I love the card that Simone created for you--so yummy!
What a cute cupcake card! I love that with the kraft paper. Very cool.
What a sweet image you used! I see you have used some of that ric rac you said you buy all the time. Yeah for you! That cupcake card looks good enough to eat. YUMMO!
What a cutie! .... how come every time I pop over here you've got a new LOTV stamp! (I'm soooooo envious!!) Lookin forward to seeing what you're going to create next!
what an adorable card, makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy. I likey. Hi darlin! thank you so much for your well wishes and support too! I am feeling better, stronger everyday. Soon to be back buggin ya all everyday!!!! hehe the Oz
Lucky Kelly! Such an adorable card, Jo! And the one you got is super, too!
Hugs,
Vanessa x
ooooooooooh--lucky, LUCKY miss kelly!!! all of your cards are magnificently colored and wonderfully put together, but i can totally tell you went all-out for your heroine, b/c this one is even more than usually ♥FAB♥!!! well done, missus!!! (i love the card you received, as well--what a fun idea to make a "chain" of sending and receiving!) :)
LOVE your new banner! :) And your card is sooo great! Awesome coloring as usual!!!
Jo your card is sooo cute! Its been fun playing along in the card challenge - im looking forward to the next one :) Thanks for all the sweet comments and keep in touch! BTW soo love your blog!! :)
Post a Comment