I wasn't going to share this project until later in the week but the little watering can looked so sweet in amongst the spring flowers that I couldn't resist posting it today!A big thank you to Dolly aka Vicky over at Blush for sharing the links back to the template for this little gem.
I had plenty of fun making this sweet little watering can and enjoyed working on a non-card project for a change.
I had plenty of fun making this sweet little watering can and enjoyed working on a non-card project for a change. The double-sided scrapbook paper is by Scenic Route and is called Charlotte/Canal Street Floral by Sarah Milne. The distressing looks way OTT in the pictures, but thankfully in real life isn't so apparent. The gorgeous mushroom coloured roses and the hat pins are from the amazing Wild Orchid Crafts. If you haven't visited their online store you are in for a treat as their selection of mulberry flowers is stunning.

Edited to add:
...and sometimes less is more. Actually, I think I prefer this simple look!
No surprises that I am entering this at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - How does your garden grow.Happy crafting everyone!
26 comments:
Wow Jo, how cool is your little watering can! Your Mum's gonna love it!
We definately have no need of watering cans today, its been a horrible dark damp drizzy day (....just perfect for crafting LOL!)
Lynne
:o)
Hi Jo I think this is fabulous, and doesnt need rearranging from were i'm sat, its perfect may have to have a go. I saw it on dolly's blog.
so so pretty.
hugs chris xx
Wow this is beautiful Jo, such a great template and you have made a stunning job with it. Love the flowers will be taking a look at the website asap.
Oh, your Mom will love this! I love it both with and without the roses inside. A perfect Mother's Day gift...good luck with the challenge!
This is just gorgeous honey i love the colours you have chosen too, what a fab idea big hugs Pops x x x
It's gorgeous Jo. Love those fabulous flowers, must check out the website. :)xx
Jo! Such a cute template to work with, so darling!! As cute as can be for summer time and I really love those flowers attached as well! It is definitely nice to work with altered projects from time to time!
love this project!! so cute and i like it both ways! your mom will love this!! so pretty!
Fabulous project
Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
Very nice!
Oh Jo I really have to try this...
Thank's for sharing your fantastic find.....
I had been scratching my head for a project I need to do soon, and this seem's perfect!!!
I love the papers and flower's...and your distressing looks fab to me.
I am off to the hairdressers in a bit...it's been driving me mad for weeks but never made the effort to make an appointment, it's grown so much, I think I will have quite a bit cut off this time, I never like it long, I don't think it suit's me...
Have a great day...and see you soon
x
Vicky
How delightful and perfect for spring!!
Oh my gosh Jo! This is just amazing. I am going to have to give it a go too! My mom LOVES gardening. I don't think it would make it through the mail intact though. Bummer. I'm sure your mom with just adore it!
Oh my goodness Jo this project is absolutely precious!!!!!! I love love love this and all your of close ups and photos rock too. Hugs,Kathy
WOW WOW WOW!!! This is BRILLIANT!!
DJ this is fantastic there is no way I would have been able to save this share! Wow!!! Beth
SOOOOO pretty! I LOVE those flowers, and then the pins with the sentiment!
Hugs!
Clare
This is stunning. I'm sure your mum will love it. I like both versions with and without the flowers.
:)
ps: forgot to say that the photo with the flower garden backdrop is STUNNING!!!
holy ♥WOW♥ missus!!! what a fabbbbbbulous project! that watering can is just toooooo adorable! speaking of happy dances, i bet your mom will go crazy (in the nicest and most ladylike way, obviously!) when you give her this! ♥♥♥
(just for the record...the distressing does NOT look OTT to me...and i love it with OR without the flowers!!!) (but then some ppl think *I* am a bit OTT...i have no idea WHY, lol ...so you can adjust my opinions appropriately, if you like!) :)
This is soo cool! Thank you for sharing your AWESOME project!
Fantastic! Love the design and a perfect gift for your mom!
Wow Jo, that is just stunning. What an amazing project. Love the little watering can and your shot of it amongst the flowers is stunning. Great to see some sunshine isn't it.
This is FAB!!!! So pretty! x
Wow Jo, really sweet and adorable watering can! I showed my mum your can and she really loved it , so I bet your mum was excited to receive it. Me loving things like this just have to pop over to Dolly's place for some tutorial...
Hugs
This is ADORABLE! What a sweet project!! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! Hugs!
Post a Comment