Wednesday, 21 April 2010

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday


Oh dear... and guess who hadn't the heart to move him!

Check out all the workdesk fun at Julia's blog Stampin' Ground.

37 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

He's too adorable!!

Rach said...

awwww bless what a cutie, xxx

Unknown said...

Awww cute!

Helen said...

It's amazing how many workspaces attact cats!

Unknown said...

that sight sure is better that a pile of scrap paper.

Paula x x x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

hehehe you're not the first today to say that ;) I don't blame you :)
Anne xx

Penni said...

Love your workspace today!!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

donna mikasa said...

Oh, Jo! I thought it was the name of a CHALLENGE! He looks so comfy!

Joey said...

Oh Bless your adorable kitty :O) xxx

A Hovel to Home said...

I have a very similar model to your squatter.

Hugs

Kay

Minxy said...

What a cutie, maybe they just wanted to play along with you :)

Kathryn said...

Oh, how many times have I had to search for something that was on my desk that was finally found under a piece of furniture several rooms away. Cats can find the least little thing to play/chase. But I wouldn't trade them for anything! (Just shut the door when I'm not home) He's a beauty!
kat

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, that is tooo funny Jo! Super sweet, thanks for sharing!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Awhhhh - what a sweetheart!

Annie said...

Great workspace. Guess you must have another one for crafting :-)
A x

Lothian Crafts said...

Aw he is lovely I so understand how you cant move him.

Pajalu said...

Smudge wants to know how you can get away with doing that Custard? As she is always being chased off fabric piles, computer desks (especially when standing in front of the monitor!!!). Very cute xoxoxoxoxoxo

Julia Dunnit said...

Now the sun certainly brings out the devil in the cats of WOYWWers - I thnk because they know that the owners are soft hearted suckers!! Great excuse not to untidy the desk,huh!!

Sue said...

lol aww bless he looks so comfy hope he moved later! sue.x

Lizziski said...

He is soooo cute. I'd want to pick him up and give him a big kiss on his sweet nose :)

Anonymous said...

I love how cats think they own everything! You could try sticking some embellishments on him and call it modern art! Welcome to WOYWW, and if the cat's still there next week give him a stamp and make him do something useful!

Brenda

Angie said...

You are like me ...DD would have just said 'MOVE' ...He is so much like our Mika.

Jill said...

So, so, SO cute!

Jane said...

Aw what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh would I love to be lying there like Custard with no care in the world....
I am up to my neck in paint and another room on the go, just taking 5 right now, my bones are killing me...I think I am getting to old from all this decorating lark...

When it's done I will feel better though...

Is that cat in your side bar Custard....or was it the unbelievable likness that drew you to add it...or did i miss a past post

excuse my grammer, I can't even lift my arm's to type right now Jo, painting is definitely a no no in future...lol

Can you tell I am feeling sorry for myself...lol

Speak soon, got to go back to my task x
Vicky

Spyder said...

You'll have to teach him to use the scissors, I think he wants to join in!
(Lyn)

Rosie said...

He's LOVELY - I wouldn't have had the heart to move him either!

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Awe..xx

Unknown said...

Well, I guess you will just have to wait until tomorrow to craft! He is adorable & I wouldn't have the heart to move him either.

Cardarian said...

Such a cute cat!
Cardarian

Sue from Oregon said...

you may have to lure him away with treats LOL!

Jane said...

He's too SWEET! I have one of those too...when I'm hunched over in my garden he likes to find a spot on my back!!!! He's a nut! He literally jumps on my back! ;)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Bleubeard isn't allowed on the furniture, so he sits patiently on the floor near me as I walk around in my craft room. You have a lovely cat. And he isn't lazy (as you proclaim on your sidebar). He's a CAT (grin).

Sorry I'm so late getting here this week. It's been a bit busy around my place. Hope you had a lovely WOYWW.

Elise said...

Oh, look at all of the new members to the Custard fan club! Well, I 'spose EVERYONE'S welcome! Tee hee What a ham! I would be lost in love and never get a thing done, that's for sure! I only work at a table in the house when I'm in the mood for cat-lovin'... It's like waving a red flag to the bull! MEOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Traceyr said...

What a lovely kitty meow! :)

lauren bergold said...

can i get a job there, too, please??!?! ♥♥♥

Barbara said...

Thanks for visiting my blog:u-inspire-me.blogspot.com
I did link back and found your delightful blog. I just adore the friendship card.I will post your blog candy on my blogspot. I would be so excited to win :) Thanks for your interest. I am adding your blogs to my favorites and when I learn how, will post your URL on my site.