I haven't managed to get near my craftroom as yet (too much washing to do) so this gives me a chance to share some cards that I made to celebrate the arrival of sweet Lilly Bug a.k.a the newest recruit to the Laird household. Congratulations Paula!
I was all ready to join in the 'Welcome Lilly blog hop' last week but I missed my cue because I was on holiday!
Here is the lovely Lilly at 5 weeks old.
I copied this beautiful picture from the lovely Helen's blog.
Helen played postie for all of us girls around the world and kindly delivered our cards to Paula and her family. She therefore had the honour of starting the hop which was organised by Deborah.
Sweet little Lilly was born on the 4th June 2010 weighing 7 pounds 13 1/2 ounces,
Lilly is Paula and Doug's second daughter and apparently Em is taking her role as big sister very seriously!
Lilly is Paula and Doug's second daughter and apparently Em is taking her role as big sister very seriously!
I sent this card to welcome Lilly.
This is the card that I made for Em,
and this is the card for the proud parents!
Congratulations, and lot's of love, to Paula and her family.
16 comments:
awww... beautiful cards, Jo!!! that card for Lilly is gorgeous! beautiful stamped image!
Hellooooooo, Madame Dots! {I think I may have deleted my comment from earlier today, by accident! Whoooops!} I was RAVING about these darling cards, and adoring the fact that it's this nice lil' set for all of the baby-lovin' participants ... HOW perfect! Darling, thoughtful - YOU! Such fantastic work - nice to see and hear that you've been off on holiday! Wonderful! You've been missed, but it's so great that you've been having fun! Can't wait till you get back in that craft room! Yee haw!
Oh Jo, those cards for Paula's family are gorgeous (LOVE that stamped baby image)
Sounds like you had a lovely time on your hols - you'll have to update your blog header now! Don't forget to share some photos and make us all jealous!
Wonderful cards Jo. Glad you had a great holiday too.
Don't cha just love babies...So sweet
How you doing mate, glad to hear you had a lovely holiday, hope to see lot's of pic's.....
How's the new job going?
Love all these cards, the first ones stunning, is it one stamp or have you used a few, beautiful background and colours on them all...
Have a guess what...I have learned how to merge images, GASP I hear you say....lol
You know me, useless with the PC, well I was so impressed with myself, I even sent Pete an email at work saying HOW GOOD AM I...hehe
Looking forward to seeing you, have a great day
x
Vicky
Wow Jo, you have been going for it, and that baby is just perfect enjoy.
the cards are all so gorgeous.
hugs chris xx
Absolutely adorable baby cards Jo!! Love them so much and I'm so glad to hear you had a most enjoyable and restful vacation! Can't wait to hear more about your adventure!
Hi Jo :D,
I hope your holiday was brilliant!!!
Thank you so much for those three gorgeous cards. Em, Doug, Lilly & I adore them! I have them hanging up in the girls rooms now. I am hoping to share some photos on my blog a little later (when I have more time). Your cards are stunning in real life xoxoxoxoxo
Hooray, you are back I have missed you so! What a wonderful holiday for you eh? Guess what!?! I am my towns Librarian now! It's sort of ironic that I rarely read myself due to the endless children books I mow through with my kiddos! Perhaps this will change though since I will be surrounded by black and white print.
Sorry for the ramble, I love these 3 cards the card for that most precious baby is so amazing with that image! Of course I am a sucker for all things TGF and the card with the onsies brings back fond memories. I loved my babies in nothing but onsies! Have a great day ! beth
Hello Jo!! I love the cards you made and the sweet post you did for Paula. Paula was super surpised - I arrived at her house with the basket of postal items... she had NO idea at all that what we were all up to...Thankyou for being part of the bloghop.
I hope you had a fabulous time on holidays!
BTW: thankyou for my sweet card - you are so thoughtful!
These are so beautiful Jo. Wow!!!
Hugs, Jenny
Hi Jo. Nice to see you're back and that you had a wonderful holiday in Santorini. Have been missing you , so nice to have you back. These three cards are georgeous, and the first one is my favorite. Fab backgrounds.
Big Hug and enjoy your new job.
Linda
Just adorable! So nice to see your crafting talent! :)
So adorable! Lilly is such a cutie. Great cards. I love those little onesies on the one card.
What a precious photo of Lilly!
The cards you made for the family are ALL so adorable :o)
Glad you had a wonderful vacation by the way!
Love your cards, very creative and lovely colours. Glad you had a good time on holiday
Post a Comment