Hi everyone, hey... look at me actually finding time to join in Challenge 96 over at the Secret Crafter! And what a lovely, girly fun challenge it is too. This week the challenge theme has been chosen by my special blogging buddy Vicky and it is 'What are little girls made of'!
This card is for my dear friend Lorraine, or the 'Fabulous Lozzie B' as she is affectionately known!
We share a love of all things pink and girly so I thought this cute little image from Nutcrafters would be just perfect.

The original image has the little girl wearing shorts. Lorraine wears cropped trousers or pedal pushers during the summer so I did a little bit of altering to dress her in true Lozzie B style!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and happy crafting everyone!
28 comments:
Jo, I love it. So fun and girly. Great card.
Thank you for visiting my blog - oh my how brilliant is your card xx
This is fabulous! Really cute and I love the sparkly edges. How awesome that you altered the pants too! You are amazing.
Awww...sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x
Hey you...what ya doing crafing eh....you should be getting that library ready for the big day...lol
Thanks for joining in with my theme this week mate, I have been all over the place lately and not had a creative bone in me for yonks... it's all hit and miss for us all eh...
Loved this card, I was only thinking of finding a cloth's dolly ( sorry can't remember the proper name ) this week.....Great mind's think alike eh....
I am on a shopping ban at the moment, too much stuff in house, so I need to start thinking out the box and make the most of what I have....It shouldn't be hard though, I have loads I haven't used...
Looking forward to a proper catch up in the flesh x
Vicky
Oh, isn't SHE cute, you craft-denied, fabulous girl! Way to knock one out of the park on your first pass back in! Sheesh, you're goooooood! This card is BRILLIANT! I'm mesmerized by the glitter accents - WONDERFUL! You're a NICE friend.. and I have to say that I'm a bit jealous of Vicky, up above here, who will be getting to visit with you one of these days - "in the flesh!" I love it! Enjoy!
Hi Jo.
Really nice card from you, its so pink and girly....Just how us girls like it!
Love the background DP, really nice, and me and paper...It's my favorite bit of crafting, I am a paper nutter, I cannot get enough!
The image is so nice, especially since she has just been shopping..
Well done it's beautiful. Debbiexx
Super cute image and oh, so girly! Love how you altered her wardrobe, too! Always great to see your cards, Jo!
That is soooo sweet looking Jo! Love it! You are the best! Hope you're settling into the new job and aren't too stressed! Hugs!
Hi Jo - great to see you creating... this is a super cute card. Love how you altered the shorts!!! I bet your friend adored it.
Hi Jo its so gorgeous and sweet.
happy new job love chris xx
Oh wonderful card and adorable images, so pretty in pink.
luv
Debby
What a fabulous card, such fun to look at, so cheery - love it.
Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter, I hope you come back and see us again real soon. Good luck in the draw.
Mel X
Such a cute card Jo, I love girly pink and bling and this card is just that!!! Hope you are enjoying your new job.
Sallyx
Hi sweetie, your card is fab, i love the colours that you have chosen and the papers are lush, big hugs Pops x
Gorgeous card Jo. Love her expression LOL
Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT
love the cute image! very cute and fun card, Jo!!
I know where to come when I need me trousers altering now lol. I just love it. The colours and the layout are fab.
See u next week at SCS Challenge.
TracieB xxxx
totally AWESOME, totally girlie, totally amazing...and totally worthy of someone called "the fabulous lozzie b" who is probably doing a little happy dance in her pedal pushers just knowing this is her own special card!!! ♥
WOW Jo, she's looking Fab, and love the work on those throusers.
Wishing you a fantastic weekend !
:-) Linda
Dotty you come across the most awesome stamps & digis! This card is wonderful I am sure you friend will love it & all the personalization you incorporated! Beth
Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx
hi mate, hope everythings going to plan...
left a little something on my blog for you
xxx
Such a fun, cute and girly card. I love it. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Jo :D Love your card. It's so sweet & pretty. I love the glittery goodness of it. Good luck with the challenge xoxoxoxoxo
Hi Jo
Great to see you got some time to 'play'! And what a sweet card, such a cute image and love all the pinkness and bling!
Hope to see you back in blogland real soon!
Hugs
Lynne
Jo this is to cuuute for words...love love love
How stinkin CUTE!!!
Post a Comment