It's my sister-in-law's birthday tomorrow... shhhhh, don't tell anyone but it's the big 40! I decided to make another Gorjuss girl card and got heavy with the Distress inks to create the layered background. Lot's of lovely Hero Arts stamps and a sentiment stamp by Crescendoh too. I had so much fun with this one!
Here's my SIL with my sweet niece earlier this year. Don't you think that Gorjuss girl image is just perfect for her?
Happy crafting everyone!
19 comments:
She will love it! The colours are fabulous and the sentiments wonderful
Lisa ;)
A perfect choice of stamp. Love your colouring, beautifully made.
Are they your bunny ears your neice has a hold of? lol
Hi there Jo, gorgeous is the word, both of them and your background is multi layered and wonderful! I love the sentiment it's beautiful and very useful:)
Thanks for dropping by my place, don't worry I have coffee cups/mugs strewn all over the place strangely none in view, I tidied;)
My colour wheel is so important, I stroke it from time to time! I think in colour I hear in colour talk about sounds in terms of colour, dark brown voice, purple rage red hot mamma, get my drift. I know slightly wacky :0)
Beautiful card Jo for a beautiful lady! Great job with the background!!
Hugs
OMG JO, Your SIL looks just like this GG, infact she even has her head tilted a bit in the photo just like your GG on the card...billiant.
She is gunna love it. I do! Great Distressing~
Debbiexx
Mmm...the colors are dreamy on the girl and the background, you always rock that each time! Your SIL looks like such a sweetheart, so pretty!
just the most perfect card for her. Love the colouring and your distress background is stunning,
Beautiful, adorable card.
luv
Debby
Love the colour combo Jo, beautiful card.
Vicky :)x
LOVE the beautiful background. gorgeous card! i am sure your sister in law will love it. =)
AWESOME card that does indeed nearly rival the combined "GORJUSS"ness of said s-i-l & niece!!! (HA! 40?! that's NOTHIN' missus...she's a baby!!!) having said that, i am very slightly disappointed to find out that amazing and astoundingly beautiful green "patterned paper" is not commercially available...as soon as i saw it i was poised to order MANY SHEETS!!! ♥♥♥
So gorgeous, love those colours. What a fabulous piccy as well. Kim
This card is magnificent Dotty and that baby is too cute for words! Beth
Happy Birthday to your SIL - she's gonna love your card! Fabulous colouring and your DP is soooooooo pretty!
Wow the colours you've chosen are so rich Jo. Gorgeous card!! Jenny
She is the one turning 40?? Seriously?! It looks like the stamp was made just for her! I'm sure she loved it!
That stamps is definitely made just for her, love your colouring!
That stamp is definitely made just for her, love your colouring!
A lovely card Jo for a lovely looking lady.
Post a Comment