What a lovely Autumn day - chilly, but bright and sunny. Perfect for tidying the garden and then coming indoors for a little crafting!So, what is on my workdesk today?
The ingredients for at least three cards...
... plus some yummy new Kaisercraft papers and a bottle of Glossy Accents that I've bought to give to my Mom!
... plus some yummy new Kaisercraft papers and a bottle of Glossy Accents that I've bought to give to my Mom!As you can see I have four images stamped and ready to go. I spotted this new Sugar Nellie stamp called Pillow talk by Krista Smith and knew I had to get her. Perfect for teenage birthday cards! I haven't worried about stamping her very carefully as I'll be cutting her out.
I've just received my latest Stampin' Up! goodies from the lovely Michelle so will be playing with my new Hostess set 'Silhouette Sentiments' asap.
Christmas has come a little early as you can also see my new Hero Arts Clouds Design Block and a cute Whipper Snapper block, both from the fabulous Sir Stampalot.
I think these will work great together: love the expressions on those bird's faces!I thought I'd also share a picture of my cute crafting buddy... Mr Monkey.
The shelves are from Ikea and my desk clips onto them, which is a great space saver. As you can see I am a bit of a hoarder and love my nick-knacks and bits of junk!
The shelves are from Ikea and my desk clips onto them, which is a great space saver. As you can see I am a bit of a hoarder and love my nick-knacks and bits of junk!Hope you all have a happy Wednesday and don't forget to drop by at Julia's blog to catch all the workdesk fun!
31 comments:
Hi there Jo, look at your lovely desk, all full of crafting goodies, a beautiful space, no wonder your stuff turns out so well. Have fun playing with your new stamps, love the birds!!:0) xx
Hi Jo. great crafting space and I can see you are just like me very tidy worker. My mojo doesn't work well with a messy desk LOL. Love your new stamps Can't wait to see what you create!!
LoVe your whippersnapper stamp! And you just reminded me, I meant to get out in the garden this afternoon and get some crocus bulbs in, late, but never mind! Ah well
So awesome, I always enjoy your Wednesday post to see all the goodies you have on that cute desk! Happy stamping to you!
Hi Jo,
How you doing bud...I have to tell you I just love that cloud stamp, pity Sirstamp weren't at the show last week or I would have got that one in a flash its so usefull...
Love all your pics hun, Kip would have such a time if she got hold of that monkey...lol
Its great to here your keeping busy in your craftroom, take care and speak soon
x
Vicky
Oh Jo, thanks for sharing all these pictures! They had a very relaxing affect on me - I loved seeing that cup of tea by your projects! I would never dream of doing that, for fear in my clumsiness I'd knock it over! ;)
Have fun with your new stamps! :)
Hugs!
Great work desk,thanks for the snoop!x
Maria inkymits
#84 (i think)
That's no mess it really neat! Lots of lovely bits and bobs there and fab stamps too. As for monkey... I'll give him a home anytime!
JoZarty x
Wow, you're so tidy! I see wooden pegs - for ribbon by any chance? I have all mine wrapped around pegs & they look fab.
I LOVE the birdy stamp, that is seriously cute. In fact I may have to add it onto my Christmas list!
Ciara
xx
hello there oh what lovely new toys to play with and i love the monkey :0) hope you hay ok xxx
I'm always a bit envious when I see someone who has a window near their craft desk. My space is the the basement. But I shouldn't complain.
Sue #92
Thanks for the peek around.
Hugs
Penni
X
What a wonderful work space! Love the natural sunlight streaming through. Have lots of stamping fun with your lovely goodies!
Oh my, I am mostly a tidy crafter but you get the award... that desk is scarily neat and tidy!! LOL Love your monkey, he is so cute. I have the expedit and desk too, very handy aren't they? Annette #58
Lovely workspace and have fun wityh your new stamps.Totally adore Kaisercraft papers im sure you will love using them.
Have great WOYWW
hugs jude#20
what a nice bright place to work. I lOVE the bird stamp, that will be a great card.
Madame Dots, I presume...
Heyyyyyyy! Oh, honey, baby, sweetheart! I have MISSED the heck out of lovely YOU! So wonderful to have a sweet lil' glimpse into your magical crafting world! I ADORE YOU SO!
Ah your desk is well, prepared and knowing what's going on! Calm, is the word, I guess! As for being a hoarder, join the club..but your stuff is really elegantly displayed. I am so not going into photos of my erm, displays!
Thankyou Jo for sharing these pictures. Really like the shelves and the monkey is the cutest :-))
Loved the peek at your work area and I also would be nervous to have a cup of tea near mine as I'd likely knock it over ... I usually have a bottle of cold water WITH THE TOP ON :o)
Love your new stamps!!
Oh no, the tidyness myth has definitely not been dispelled! Lovely new goodies to play with too, and I have that same desk/shelf unit from Ikea too, I see you completely cover your table up with a protector, I just try to be tidy!
Hugs
Brenda 90
Your desk looks so organized and I like those stamps you have there
What a lovely work to craft in you have. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 36)
thanks for sharing once again, Jo! it's always so fun to see what you are working on. =) have a wonderful weekend!
oh dear Now I feel bad, and am hiding your pictures from my hubby, you made three cards and still had a tidy desk!!! Mines in a heap just after I finish ONE! Great snoop! Have a happy woyww weekend! ((Lyn))#40
Nope, you haven't dispelled any myths there Jo ... its still a super tidy desk! LOVE your new goodies - that seagulls stamp is so cute!
Your place looks fab, Jo! I am really really jealous - I am such a chaotic crafter. NOTHING tidy where I've rampaged :) Maybe you should give lessons on crafting without leaving chaos!
Ooh, you are so tidy, Jo. You can come round and fix my house anytime!! And working on three cards at once, I'm seriously impressed!! Love that HA clouds stamp, have fun with it.
Julie :o)
P.S. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, and apologies for not returning the favour nearly enough. Hope to see you next WOYWW - it's been a while since I've joined in.
Gosh - you're so tidy (glad you can't see my desk at the moment ;-)
And that bird stamp is adorable!
It's bad enough that I am running nearly a week late, then I have been plagued with that pesky 503 error all night. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I was here this week. Love those IKEA shelves. Love the vignettes you made, too. Very neat desk, even for slightly messy.
well, i hate to be a killjoy, but my (currently relatively NEAT...for me...) desk has waaaaay more--& waaaaay messier-- stuff on it, than yours missus! you will have to do MUCH BETTER than this to get an "untidy" rap from me!!! :) :) :)
loving those cool shelves btw, and your knick-knacks! the new stamps are VERY cool, as well. those awesome birds kind of remind me of something out of "creature comforts"--i have the strongest feeling they should be made of modelling clay and speak with lancashire accents!!! :) :) :)
happy weekend, dearie! ♥
Post a Comment