Friday, 25 March 2011

March Card Chain Challenge reveal!

It was great to find time to take part in Deborah's Card Chain Challenge again this month.

For anyone who hasn't discovered this fun challenge it's a real win-win experience: not only do you make and send a card, but you also receive one from your 'sender' in the chain!

I sent this card to Jenny...

and was lucky enough to receive this gorgeous creation from the lovely Betty . Look at that lovely butterfly and Betty's beautiful stamping.Betty is such a sweetheart and I really enjoyed getting to know her a little by email. She was also very generous in sending some lovely goodies along with her sweet card. Thank you Betty!

It's very nearly sign-up time for Deborah's April challenge, so why not give it a go!

23 comments:

Elise said...

MADAME DOTS! These are BOTH lovely cards! OH, my - your photography is positively STUNNING! Your darling garden girl is brilliantly colored and has a wonderfully retro children's book flavor: be still my HEART! Love it when you GET your craft ONNNNNN! Yee Haw!

G Peplow said...

Hi Jo, What a lovely idea! I love your card and the one you received:0) The little girl stamp is an absolute delight and the colours you've used are brilliant. Have a great weekend:0) xxx

Dorcas said...

They're both gorgeous, Jo, but I love the little girl one best!
Hugs
Dorcas

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Sounds fun!I may have to have a shufty at that and see what's what.
And your card of course is gorgeous. Has a lovely spring summer feel to it, perfect for todays weather, and I agree with Elise, it has a real retro feel too. lol @ Madame Dots lol
x Jo

Anonymous said...

love that little girl image...a wonderful card indeed!

Angelnorth said...

Two lovely cards! The little garden girl on yours is very sweet and beautifully coloured and the textures on the one you received from Betty are lovely!

Danni said...

Super cute card you sent and received!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Really beautiful cards! I should know too, having owning a beauty of yours as well! Have a great weekend!

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous hun...love them both :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Maria said...

lovely girl image! happy Friday

http://design-elements-blog.com/

Amy said...

Your card is so cute and cheerful, love her and all the yellow! Your card from Betty is so beautifully elegant, amazing cards!

Carole of Brum said...

What a lovely idea to have a card chain, must have been great opening the beautiful card from Betty. Your card is so cute too, love the fresh yellow gingham.

thanks for dropping by my blog today....you are lucky living near a good craft store, I live in Yardley but my nearest good store (that I know of) is in Coleshill so I have to wait for a lift to get there. Good job there is online shopping! lol. CoB

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card you made Jo. Such a pretty image and lovely card from Betty... she is very generous isn't she!

Alice said...

awwww.... your card is soooooooooo sweet, Jo!! love the yummy colors! and the card from Betty is so pretty, too! thanks for sharing!

Emma Williams said...

As always, your card is adorable and I'm sure the recipient will love it.
Hope you're having a good weekend...
Hugs, Emma xx

jenny said...

I LOVE my card Jo!! It truly is a beautiful card....such a cute image and lovely sunny colours :)
Thanks for making it a great swap and for the gorgeous flowers x

Jenny xx

Lynne in NI said...

awww what a cutie, and such a pretty colour combo. And lucky you, getting such a lovely card in return!
Hope you're having a good weekend and that work is going OK

Vicky said...

Love your sweet card Jo, lovely fresh colours. Betty's card is a stunner too and what a nice surprise sending you a gift. :)x

Steph said...

Such a cute image! Love your colouring! X

Curly said...

OMGosh such beautiful cards I love the colour combos and the design and layout,
and thank you for your lovely comment,
Have a great week,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Lou said...

Hi! Jo i truly love your card so much,the image is very sweet and with your colours/papers-perfect!!
Betty's card is lovely too.
hugs Lou.xx

Jingle said...

These are fabulous! That top card is so cute!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Jo, I love the one you made with the MFT image, I brought a few of those digi's the other week, only 50p each, just need time to make something with them...lol

x
Vicky