Hi everyone, long time no blog! Just a quick post to share a little card that I made to thank my SIL for the invitation to my sweet niece's christening. Here she is eating 'whotsits' in the sunshine!
I couldn't resist paper piecing that cute A Muse church. I bought this stamp ages ago to use on wedding invitations so it was good to get it inked up again after all this time!
The pretty paper is a tiny scrap from my stash... I never throw anything away, no matter how small! No prizes for spotting that gorgeous Ali Edwards font. The inside reads 'We accept!'
Sorry to rush off but I'm suffering from vertigo today and can't sit up for too long.Happy crafting everyone!
20 comments:
Sweet card...love the fun colors and the rounded corners...CUTE pic too! Hope that you're feeling better!
oooh how fabby is this? I recognise that doodlebug striped paper anywhere lol!
Great pic of your niece
Love
Victoria
x
This is beautiful Jo and I love the less is more style...such a cute piccy of your niece...hope you feel better soon hun :) Donna x
wonderful little card , I ,love the little church and the shape of the card
She looks to be enjoying the whotsits ..lol
lisa ;)
This is such a fabulous acceptance card, love your sweet paper pieced church. Hope you feel better soon.
Hi Jo, pretty card and Niece! sorry to hear you're not too well, hope it passes very soon:0) xxx
Gorgeous card hun and I love the colours too....and such a cute piccie ahh....
hugs Vicky xx
Oh, dear! I'm so sorry that you are not feeling like yourself: but THIS card is sure to make anyone feel a bit better - truly! AND "baby smile" photo = now that's just downright fabulous medicine right there! You feel better and DON'T worry about a thing! I love this stunning piece of crafty fabulousness & YOU, too!
hope you are feeling better, Jo! sending you big hugs! such an adorable card!! love the fabulous simple design!
Hi Jo, What a cute card & niece!!! I do hope that you are feeling a lot better very soon xoxoxoxoxo
This is super cute!
Such a sweet card and your niece is adorable!!! And look at the background of rolling hills - beautiful countryside.
Feel better!
Deanne :)
Simple but so effective and a beautiful use of colour!! I adore this card...it's gorgeous!! Hope you're feeling better~vertigo's horrible isn't it?
Love Emma xxx
oof! VERTIGO!!! not at all fun, i hope you will be better soon! in the meantime, i do find that your creations are soooooooooo inspiring that i occasionally feel *DIZZY* with possibilities...do you think that could be the cause??! :) :) :)
(this cool RSVP card for example...SO VERY clever and pretty!!!) ♥♥♥
Oh, you poor thing, hope you get better soon! I love your sweet card and your niece is a cutie pie! What is a 'whotsits', ok, I'm gonna have to look that one up!
Such a cute card sweetie and an even cuter niece :D She sure looks like she's enjoying those wotsits...lol
Sorry you are feeling poorly... hope your virtigo subsides soon and you feel better.
hugs
Chris xx
Great little card, hope you feel better soon,
Liz x
Oh I love that bold panel with the fun pink striped church! I hope you are feeling better now...
This is so sweet! Hope you are doing much better! Hugs from Copenhagen!
loving the colour combination and the paper piecing - and your niece is adorable!
Hope youre feeling a little better now
Post a Comment