First of all a very BIG thank you to everyone who left a comment on my Blog Candy post - you are so sweet.
The winner was chosen by my version of a random number generator (hubby picked a number). And that winner is Carrie from Carrie on Carrie!!!!Congratulations Carrie. Please email your address and I can get your goodies in the post. I can't wait to see what you create with that yummy Hero Arts stamp!!!
Thanks again to you all for your good wishes, welcome to some new followers and big, Blogoversary hugs all round!!!
8 comments:
well done Carrie ... Happy crafting
Lisa x
What a fabulous start to my bank holiday... Thank you so much for this gorgeous prize..... My mind is already ticking on what to make with that yummy stamp.
I will send you my snail mail address.
Hugs
Carrie
Xxx
Congratulations Carrie. Enjoy!
Have a great weekend Jo..xx
Hey Carrie, congratulations, well done, enjoy your goodies:0)
Thanks Jo, lovely to share your anniversary with us:0) xxx
cooongraaatsss Carrie!!!!
Congrats! (I was too late to enter (should have checked your home page first), but I'm glad I got to see your cute card!!!)
Woo Hoo for Carrie. You spoil us all Jo with your wonderful candy & cards xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Congrats to Carrie. I love this sweet little paper pieced gal, Dotty Jo!
Post a Comment