Saturday, 28 May 2011

Doing a quick 'happy dance'!

Morning crafters!

It's a Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK and I'm delighted to say that I have the WHOLE WEEKEND OFF!!!! And cue a quick happy dance.......
Before I share my card details can I just ask has anyone else lost all their Followers? The VIP lounge has vanished and I'm feeling sooooooooo lonely without all your lovely faces to keep me company! Is this Mr Blogger acting up again, or is this because I've disabled Cookies????

I'm not totally happy with this card as something is missing, but I'm sharing because I just love little Dancing Mae from Some Odd Girl. I've noticed that she is one of the images that have made it into cling and I really hope that someone in the UK starts selling these cuties asap!
The flower background on the yellow is stamped with a gorgeous Hero Arts cling stamp in Scattered Straw Distress ink. I was pleased how well the paper took the ink. The pretty papers are from the 6x6 pad Springtime by Echo Park: yummy!
I'm hoping to get some crafting time in this weekend, and I'm also looking forward to some cuddles from my little gorgeous niece.


Hope your weekend is crafty and full of fun!!!

32 comments:

Carrie said...

Nothing missing from what I can see....I think it is just perfect as it is! I lost my followers too for a bit....not as bad as 6 months ago though as I lost everyone and they never re-appeared. I felt awful as I couldn't let people know it wasn't me that had deleted them all. This time at least they have all popped back on.
Hugs
Carrie

Emma Williams said...

As soon as I saw this card...it made me smile wide!! What a fabulous card and such a gorgeous image!

I've heard a few people on my blog rounds, mention that they've been losing followers, so you aren't the only one but I really hope they come back soon! *fingers crossed*
Hope you're having a fabulous long weekend!
Love Emma x

Anonymous said...

Hiya luvy....I don't think anythings missing either Jo, us crafters are too critical about our own work...we should stop that nonsence....How you doing sug, I really need to mail you, it's been far too long, I so want a catch up....
Your card is gorgeous, I love it hun. I don't know whats up with blogger, to be honest I haven't been using it much lately, not enough hours and all that....Anyway sug, gonna mail you now, I miss you tonnes...xxxx

Carol Wilde said...

Lovely and sweet card - well done !

Carol

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is stunning, loving the colours, gorgeous work, big hugs love pops x x x

Vicky said...

She is adorable hun...and there is nothing missing on this card sweetie...it's perfect!

my followers comes n goes...really annoying but you are so not alone :o)

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Amy said...

This card looks fab to me! Love the Echo Park paper paired with Mae and that yellow print you created pulls everything together perfectly... so cute!

coops said...

fabulous card.i love the fun image and your colours and design are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Pajalu said...

Hi Jo, I think your card is perfect just the way it is. I'm glad that you have a break & can enjoy it. Hope you get loads of hugs & cuddles from your niece xoxoxoxoxoxo

Dawn T said...

What an adorable image Jo... and so beautifully coloured. Enjoy your long weekend... we are having one next weekend and I can't wait...

Maria Sabina R said...

love the lil pearls!!! the stamp is so cute !u make wonderful cards!

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh what a fun card Jo, that little girl is fabulous, would definately make you smile if that popped through your letterbox!
Have a great looooong weekend (it still won't be long enough LOL!) and enjoy your time with your wee niece.

G Peplow said...

No nothin missing, it's gorgeous, I just love it:0) Thank you so much for all your comments and yeah I've come out LOL BUT if I get too much spam I'll be back behind my rock LOL
Enjoy your lovely long weekend and have lots of fun:0) xxx

Beth aka BR-T said...

I am so glad you have the entire weekend off I hope you are crafting away! This card is fantastic
nothing seems missing to me but I didn't have the notion of what it was going to look like...Have a great day!

Julie M said...

Aw that is such a fun happy card, Jo. I love the bright colours. Hope you had a great bank holiday today - ours is next weekend!! Yippee!!

Julie :o)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Hooray for a whole weekend off, Yay!! You deserve it! Dancing Mae is a cutie pie and you've really brought her to life on this card, sweet looking papers too!

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful card. So bright & cheerful :)

Thanks for your anniversary wishes. Not sure what Blogger is playing at..glad to see your followers are back..the same happened to me.

Hope you've enjoyed the long weekend. Have a great week. Gez.

Alice said...

this is so sweet and delightful, Jo!! love the happy spring colors you used. fabulous card!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the image and the colouring. :)

Linda Brun said...

Having problems with blogger today. Fingers crossed sp I can leave a comment here to the sweetest girl in UK. Beautiful cardand love the stamping on the patternpaper.

Netty said...

Thank you Dotty Jo for visiting me today. Have been looking at your blog and you really do make some very pretty cards. Enjoy your week, Annette

Jingle said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

Liz McGuire, said...

This is a smiley happy card,

Liz x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jo, wow! I love this gorgeous card. Great image so beautifully coloured and love the papers and fab stitching. Thank You so much for the lovely comments you've left me. Been trying to catch up with everyone today. Hugs.

Donna x

Janette said...

Such a sweet and happy card, really cute, thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you'll pop in again.xx

donna mikasa said...

Hi Jo! Maybe Blogger restored everything...your blog looks perfect to me! Love your Odd Girl! Such a cheery card! And congrats on winning some of Amy's candy! So happy for you! xx

donna mikasa said...

Sweet image and adorable card! Love the papers you used, too! And congrats on winning some of Amy's candy! Lucky you!

Vicky said...

Lovely card - I do Love the colours. Another paper pad on my wish list. :)x

Carole of Brum said...

Hiya Jo, your card is lovely, so cheery and happy, I don't think there's anything missing at all. Nice that you had bank holiday weekend off, hope you enjoyed it all.Cob

Juls said...

this is so sweet, loving the distressed edges!!! HUgs Juls

Hanna said...

This card truly has the power to make me SMILE! Such a happy, gorgeous card, filled with so much joy. I'm absolutely in love with it! So bright and colourful, PERFECT in every way! Love what you did to the edges, looks sooo fabulous, and all the bling and the butterflies are WONDERFUL details!
I can't see anything missing on this card, to me, it's a true masterpiece!

hugs,
Hanna