Hi everyone, please forgive the lack of blogging, but work is taking up more and more of my life and seriously cutting down my creative time. To be honest I think it shows with this card. I had been looking forward to making a special card for so long but ended up rushing and making a mess. I nearly didn't share it, but I did want to share the news that our sweet little niece was christened last week... and guess who were asked to be godparents????
We're just a bit proud!
Ballerina Mia seemed the perfect choice for little Miss Sunshine's card as she has just started ballet lessons. Her Mom is a former ballerina so everyone is waiting to see if it's 'in the genes' as they say!Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
18 comments:
Congrats!!! Sweet pink card:)
Awww, how lovely, congrats on your new God daughter, pretty card too, Gay xxx
Such a cute card and perfect for your little niece.
I would definitely not say this was a mess, you may have felt you rushed it but it's still totally adorable! Your coloring of the sweet Mia is fabulous and I love all the pink goodness! Beautiful work!
aw this is gorgeous jo.perfectly pink and girly and the image is so sweet :D
xx coops xx
Aww it's total cuteness (not sure what you don't like about it?!!) And your little God-daughter looks like a real sweetie too! Hope work's going OK... bet you weren't back too long before you felt like you'd never been on holiday!
What a cute card! And I love the little flowers in the corner!
I think you're being far too hard on yourself Jo your card is beautiful and your colouring and those colours, I love them. Such a proud moment for you to be a God Parent, Christenings are such joyous occasions and your little Niece looks very cute. Hugs, Chris x
this is so pretty and sweet! beautiful card, Jo!
What a darling image and your coloring looks fabulous! I would not call this a mess at all! So cute Dotty Jo!
Your card really is darling and how awesome to be a God Parent!
A perfect card for the occasion,
Liz x
This is absolutely adorable!
Hi Jo! A lovely card for a lovely young girl! Congratulations on becoming godparents--such an honor!
Aw...BIG congrats to you and this card has such the sweetest hues of pink on it...I always have trouble finding that 'perfect' pink, you know. Very lovely!
Hiya Jo, I think its gorgeous, your colouring is so beautiful. Joey x
A cute card for a cute princess. Thank you for sharing and congratulations on becoming godparents. Hugs
Hi Jo this card is perfect for such a cute girl, congratulations on becoming proud Godparents!
Post a Comment