
Hi everyone, I'm still on a digi kick but this time I've used one of Claire Keay's super cute images to make a small, circular card.
The image is called 'Girl and Balloon' (I wonder why???) and I couldn't resist going all pink, and purple and green, with my Promarkers!

I'm not feeling on top form right now following a vertigo attack yesterday morning. With this in mind please forgive me for keeping it short.
I'd like to enter this card for Craft your Passions Challenge #79, which is a card for any occasion. Also the new Challenge over at ABC (yes, they're back!!!) which is Anything Goes and The JellyPark Friends Challenge Add Pink and a Ribbon for Breast Cancer Awareness. And no prizes for guessing that the Jellypark Challenge was the starting point for that colour combo and the reason this little cutie is wearing bright pink Mary Janes!
Well it's nearly the weekend girls, I hope its a good one for you all!
21 comments:
lovely card!have a great weekend:X
Oh how cute! Super sweet image, fab colours and design :o)
Hope you feel better soon hun. Lisa x
Hi Jo such a cute image and a fun card. Hope you feel better soon and have a great weekend!!
Very cute indeedy Jo....and I hope you are feeling a lil' better too hun...
big hugs Vicky xx
oh this is delightful.. love the circular design and the gorgeous colours
Lisa x
What lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at ABC!!
Such a cute card with gorgeous colours! Love the unusual shape ! Totally fab! Judy xx
This is super, super cute, I love it! You know how much I love all types of purple!
Oh I love this image she is a real doll, I hope she hangs tight onto that balloon!
Hiya Jo, she's a little stunner, fabulous colouring as always hun,
have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x
gorgeous card jo.the image is so sweet and i love your colours and fab shape ;D
xx coops xx
What a cutie this little girl is.
Thanks for joining us at ABC.
Lin xx
Hi Jo, this is so scrummy and cute. Love the image and gorgeous colours. Sorry to hear you have'nt been well hun.
Donna x
this is so sweet and delightful. lovely card!
So sweet and pretty.Lovely colouring too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x
What a cutie, and your colouring is fabulous too!
Love what you did with my image - love seeing what people create with my stamps, beautiful colouring and a sweet design!! - Claire x
what an absolutely precious card! I think every little girl needs to have at least one pair of fun pink shoes! tee hee! love the way you colored Claire's cutie little image.
thank you so much for joining our 'add pink and a ribbon' challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)
FABULOUS!!!
What a sweet card with one of my fav images x
Love the colour combo you used and the super bow too x
Thanks for playing along with us at jellypark friends Friday challenge and good luck - o and don't forget you get an extra entry for using a jellypark image :) x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
Beautiful and wonderful card! Thank you for joining in at Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Jellypark Challenges
Post a Comment