Hi everyone, I am sorry to have been AWOL for so long, but my new job plus my college commitments have meant that all crafting and blogging has been on hold.
I'd just like to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful and happy 2013.
Love and sprouts everyone!

9 comments:
Thank you, dear gal, for the update! Just know YOU are always adored, no matter HOW full and crazed life becomes! {I can HUM a few bars of THAT song! LOL} Christmas blessings and love to WONDERFUL you! xoxo
Hi Jo so pleased to see this post have missed your blogging. Hope you have a fabulous Christmas and a great new year!
Merry Christmas Jo, Hope you get to take a break and enjoy.
Hugs Dawn
Hi Jo,
I want to wish you & your family all a very Merry Christmas & all the best for the New Year. Sending huge hugs your way xoxoxo
Wishing you a really Happy Christmas Jo and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog this year :D
xx coops xx
Merry Christmas Jo
Lisa x
Hey Jo, hope you had a fab Christmas and that you were a good girl for Santa! Delighted to hear you're enjoying your new job, but I'll bet you're still glad to be off for a few weeks, I know I am!!
Lynne
x
PS, as an avid anti-Brussel sprout person, that's an AWFUL pic :)
Happy New Year Jo - hope it will be a good one for you xx
Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving comments - they are very much appreciated x
YUM! Sprouts! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope 2013 is full of wondrous things for you! Kim
Post a Comment