I should be at college tonight but it was closed due to health and safety worries concerning the ice on the car park. This means that I get a bit of blogging time as I am up to date with all my work!
I'm hoping that this card has reached it's destination by now as it was made for a special (and very talented) blog buddy who lives in Norway.
All stamps are from Hero Arts, except for the numbers. Not sure where they came from but I've had them for years and they have gone all rubbery and sticky... yuk!
Happy crafting everyone, hope you all keep warm and cosy in your craft rooms!


9 comments:
Hi Jo, I love your safety Tie pic ;o). I adore your card & think it looks amazing. The colours are just gorgeous & I love the scene you have created.
love the ink fading in the background....lovely work.
lovely card Jo. I have seen on the TV that England has been COLD... keep warm and safe.
Its great for you to have time to craft Jo, your card is gorgeous.
Such a wonderful card - I love that Hero arts background stamp and what you did with it. Thanks for the nice comments you left on my blog - greatly appreciated. And that's how I found your blog - I looked around a bit - beautiful work! Its ind of ugly here too, today (I'm from New Jersey)
wow this is stunning jo.so beautiful :D
xx coops xx
Heee that's probably the only time I've heard Health and Safety metioned with such glee!! Beautiful card Jo, a real work of art :)
Hello and happy new year to you my sweet friends.
The card arrived last week and I love it! ( of course )
It looks even more beautiful in real!
We are having very cold weather here as well, but no snow. Wishing you a good and not to busy week.
Hugs!!
WOW - these are fab.
I've just popped over to see you from Mustavcoffee's blog . . . and I'm having a browse at your wonderful creations.
Hugs
Sarn xxx
Post a Comment