What a bright, sunny day! We still have snow in our garden but at least the snowdrops and miniature daffs are visible again, and there is much more green than white to be seen.
Good morning bloggers, and a happy Saturday morning to you all.
Chrissie and Jen have come up with a yummy colour combo for us over at Less is More Week #114.
I love their choice of lime and black so couldn't wait to play along.
I've been waiting to ink up two new Gorjuss Girl stamps, but wanted to try something a bit different with them. I'm not 100% sure this works but wanted a CAS look. The flower is from Hero Arts and is stamped in black Versafine on watercolour paper. The Gorjuss girl is raised on pop dots and coloured with my trusty Promarkers.
Hope you all have a great weekend and that some Spring sunshine finds you too!


15 comments:
Cute card Jo, love how you have coloured the hair so lifelike!
what a fab burst of colour - super card Jo.
I would have thought that you would have given her black hair Jo!
She's very cute though!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Simply gorgeous as always hun...:o)
Hope you are having a lovely weekend so far...biggest of hugs Vicky xx
I think this works and makes the greens stand out on your card. Brilliant. :)
Lovely colouring on her hair Jo. Such a happy looking card.
Lovely card, nice colorcombination!
This is gorgeous Jo ! Love the big stamped flowers and your colouring is just fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Hi Dotty, what a fun card, with a great paper piecing and a great colouratoin. Thanks also for your lovely comment.
Hugs Claudia
so stunning jo.really fab design and i love the gorjuss girl ;D
xx coops xx
This is fantastic! X
I think the black and white flowers in the background make a great contrast. Love the GG stamp Jo. Hugs!
She is just so cute Jo - your colouring is fantastic. xxx
super cute
Love how you use the Lime and Black. Sorry I'm late visiting. Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"
Love this CAS look, and you've coloured her beautifully (her hair is what 'medium reddish brown' looks like a couple of weeks after being dyed and I should know LOL) Hope you had a nice Easter break, I'm glad to see the back of the snow :)
Post a Comment