What better way to spend the morning than card making with your Mom. At this point we were having a little play with some Distress Inks... plus nattering and having a cuppa of course.
How nice of Mom to dress so she perfectly matched my blue dining room.
Carrying on the blue theme here's another CAS Gorjuss girl.
The delicate flowers are from a Hero Arts set called Four Dolls, which I masked to achieve the size that I wanted.
Finally, I'm going to share my good news....
...just look at my snazzy, new Blog Badge. I can't believe that I won the first Craft Stamper Challenge with my faux airbrushing card! Talk about amazed, what a lovely surprise.
Better hurry along now as I have a dining room to tidy up before hubby gets home!
Happy crafting everyone!



15 comments:
Congrats by winning the price and how cool that you can craft with your Mom!! Lovely card!
Hey Jo
Look at your gorgeous Mum, how lovely to craft with her.
I saw your craft stamper entry, no wonder you won it is stunning work.
Couldn't find the follow button for that blog tho, so did not manage to save it so i could join in with the challenges.
Dx
oh she loks to be havig fun and its geat to share your hobby. My Mum doesn;t like anything cretive lol..
The Blue really suits her too
Lisa x
Looks like your colour-coordinated mum is enjoying the crafting! Blue was obviously the theme of the day with your sweet Gorjuss girl card.
Congrats again on the Craft Stamper challenge!
Congrats on your win Jo!
Love your cards today too - very pretty!
I've been trying to get my mum interested in making cards for years with no success! Lovely that you can craft with your mum.
xx
What a great photo of your mum crafting with you and love the card you created. Huge congrats on your Craft Stamper win, that card was fabulous Jo a well deserved winner!
Congrats on the challenge! Super craft buddy you have :) Love the card!
YAY! Congratulations Jo! :-) Your mom is such a pretty lady and she absolutely matched your decor. LOL Glad you had some fun together. Your GG is precious. Hugs!
How lovely is this picture!
I wish my mum was still around...
Enjoy every mimute.
Hugs
Chris xxx
fabulous to be able to stamp with your Mum. And a big congrats on your win. Can't wait to see it in the magazine. It's a mag that I do get.
You are so lucky to be able to craft with your dear Mum Sweetie ! She seems such a lovely person ! Love your card - so pretty ! And congratulations on your win ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
simply gorgeous jo, i love your blue colours and fab pretty gg girl :D
hi to your lovely mum too :D
xx coops xx
Yay Jo! Congratulations on the win, although no surprise to me, your cards are amazing.
What better way to spend a day than crafting with your lovely Mum. :)xx
Heee what fun to have a play day with your Mum (she looks like she's having a blast)!
Congrats on your win, gorgeous Gorjuss girl too!
A well deserved win Jo x
Post a Comment