Seriously, have I really had two days off? I must say I feel somewhat short changed in that department!
The nice weather has meant that we've been very busy this weekend: in the garden, cleaning the house, cleaning the windows and out shopping. As we strolled hand-in-hand around the Merry Hill Shopping Centre I remarked to Hubby that it was really nice to go clothes shopping together as this isn't something we do very often. Five minutes later I remember why: as we head for the fuller bust section of the lingerie department and he loudly remarks 'Surely you're not that big darling, look at the size of this bra... it looks like two buckets on a string!' Aha, so that would be why I've been shopping alone so much recently.
Here's my card for today, and no surprises that its another Gorjuss Girl.
I thought I'd go for a bright, bold red and a little decoupage on her face.
Enjoy what's left of Sunday everyone!

17 comments:
So good to see some spring weather at last Jo. Like yours the weekend has flashed by. Your card is so sweet, the red really pops off the card.
She's adorable Jo and love the splash of Red.
I agree how fast did the weekend go!
Dx
haha, funny story!
Cute card!
Your hubby has a wonderful way with words. LOL. The GG is just precious. Looks fabby in red. Hugs!
Oh this is fabulous, love the image and colours.
luv
Debby
Gorgeous Jo. I have two GG but I love this one. Will have to look out for it.
This is so adorable Jo ! Love the red of the dress on the black and white background ! Is it the Merry Hill Center near Brierley Hill ? I live not very far from it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
I am the 2 buckets on a string kind of gal,why people want more i will never know!
Your cad s gorgeous love it.
Xx Chris
so gorgeous jo.really sweet gg girl and the red really pops ;D
xx coops xx
LOL, funny story, and a lovely card, the red really pops!
Actually Jo, I went to Merry Hell with my hubby yesterday, no lingerie shops though lol.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, must remember to use that one more often then...once!
Jo xx
Ha, mine and yours could go shopping together! We usually manage about 20 minutes before I'm ready for home!
Love the pop of red on your card, she's a real cutie :)
Ste little girl is so sweet, great card!Love the contrast.
Hugs Anja
Such a striking colour combo :) xx
Weekends are too short! Lovely make! Kim
beautiful card, Jo! love the stamped frame (I think?), too!
Another cutie Jo and gorjuss in these colours :) Donna ♥ x
She's a delight, love the background too, good contrast, hugs Gay x
Post a Comment