Wednesday, 3 April 2013

WOYWW - Happy 200th

Can you believe that it's the 200th Wednesday that we have all popped over to Julia's for a look around eachother's work spaces??? Proves what a nosey lot we all are!

I'm currently working on cards for my next sale, so have a little production line going. I quite enjoy the repetition of making the same card over and over as I find it relaxing.

 
So happy Wednesday everyone, and why not drop by at Julia's Blog for the big 200!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are going to be some really cute cards. I like the images you're using. Happy crafting #92

Unknown said...

Love your little ladies. I hope you don't have to cut them all out.

Lisa Jane said...

they all look fab.. love the paper pieced dresses
Lisa x

Paula Whittaker said...

Hope the sale goes well!

Anonymous said...

The card looks fab! I know what you mean, repetition is so relaxing. Happy WOYWW!

Lauren x

ria gall said...

good luck with your cards and your sale, I am unable to make the same card twice, we all have our own way don't we. Lovely images

Enjoy your WOYWW sunny day today
Ria #64

Tracy said...

WOOHOO, I see Uptown Girls! LOL. Have fun with that stack of cuties Jo. Hugs!

Lynne in NI said...

Heee, I can send you over 50 wedding cards to make if you fancy a bit of repetition :)

aworkofheart said...

Oh It just love your cards,they look like so much work.I have never done any cards like this, they look so intimidating, I am such a newbie! Congratulations on your current win at the shoCase place! Cathryn 128

Alice said...

love their pretty dresses! looks like you are having lots of fun with the uptown girls! =)

Anonymous said...

Those ladies look gorgeous Sweetie ! Good luck for your sale ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

Great cards but all that fussy cutting would have me in pieces too!! I don't call that bit relaxing at all, lol!

Hugs
Brenda 87

G Peplow said...

Hi Jo, It's a brilliant card and worthy of being replicated, the girls with their lovely long legs are great dressed up in bright colours! I particularly love the bar code colours in the strip too! Hope all is good with you, hugs Gay x

Jingle said...

Oh, the girls looks fabulous! :)