Sunday, 19 May 2013

Sharing a giant bunny!

Hi everyone, while I haven't got a card to share today I thought you might enjoy a peek at the bunny I drew for the library.


I'm having to take a little break from card making while I try to get to grips with my course work. Thankfully it's half-term next week so I'm hoping to squeeze in some creative fun amongst the studying.

Happy crafting everyone!

8 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Awww your bunny is such a cutie! I love the transformation of your library - it looks like such a fun happy place now :)

Karin said...

Wow that bunny looks great, i think the kids will enjoy that bunny very much!
Groetjes karin

Dawn T said...

super cute Jo.

Anonymous said...

WOW ! What a cute bunny ! I love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Jules said...

Hi Jo

Loving the bunny!! He looks great there on the wall.

Hope you have a great half-term break.

Love Jules xx

G Peplow said...

Hi Jo, Understand completely, it's blooming hard work at school:D
Your bunny is brilliant, the kids will love it he/she looks so welcoming! Good luck with your studying, hugs Gay x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Super cute bunny Jo, it's a perfect addition to the library.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

It is so sweet and so perfect for the library - love it!