Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Greece is the word... and blog candy results!

Hi there, and guess who's back from a wonderful holiday on the beautiful island of Santorini!

 
Just a quick post to announce that the winner of my blog candy is Karin!
Well done to Karin, and everyone else, who spotted the addition of the stamens to the largest of the three flowers. Karin could you please email me with your postal address so I can get the stamp on its way asap.

I've got lots of washing to do today, but I'm determined to fit in a little card making at some point soon!

Happy crafting everyone.

5 comments:

Karin said...

wow great!! success with the washing,haha.
Groetjes karin

Paula Whittaker said...

Hope you had a lovely holiday xx

Lynne in NI said...

Ooooh Santorini looks beautiful ... it's been a while since we had a sky like that here!! Glad you had a fun time:)

G Peplow said...

Hi Jo, Santorini? ooh how lovely, glad you had a good holiday, welcome home :D Gay x

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Beautiful photo from a happy holiday.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs Anja