Tuesday, 6 August 2013

It's all in the way that you move through your day!

A pleasant day card making, plus a trip to Merry Hill to buy a copy of Craft Stamper mag, is how I've moved through my day.
I discovered that new The Craft-Room Challenge is 'It's BINGO Time!'

We just pick our favourite three from the Bingo card and take it from there. I went with Flower, Rubber Stamping and Pearls or Gems (Gems in my case).

 
 
As you can tell I really struggled with this little beauty's hair, but otherwise enjoyed making the card because I love Diane Duda's stamps so much. And if you think she's cute take a look at Diane's fabulous blog to see the real thing: what a talented lady!
This card is a bit of a departure from my recent CAS creations, but it felt fun to try something different even if the result is a bit busy. The papers are leftover scraps from other projects and the background stamps and the sentiment are old favourites from Hero Arts.
 
Happy crafting everyone!

13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely piece! Thanks for visiting my blog! Valerie

Wishcraft said...

Fab colours and image, lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

PS. Apparently they caught over 40 fish today... although they were all put back in the water!

Anonymous said...

great card , a lovely girl!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww she's a cutie, I can see why you love her!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Jo. Such a real sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card Jo ! Love the little cutie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so gorgeous jo.really love your design and colours and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Peanut said...

Absolutely lovely, Jo! Love everything about it, esp the dancing beauty. Thank you so much for stopping by.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Mervi said...

Hi Jo,
so cute and fabulous card, love the image, great sketch.
Thank you for playing bingo at Craft-Room Challenge,good luck;-))m

Inkyfingers said...

Ain't that the truth! I love your cute card and I really like how you scattered the little flowers.

Tracy said...

Wonderful CAS design and the Duda looks magnificent. The whimsy of those images is so delightful. Hugs!

G Peplow said...

Hi Jo, That's a very sweet card, I love the dark colours and lovely little lady, x

hazel said...

What a lovely card, thank you for joining us at Craft-Room challenge.
xxx Hazel.