This card uses 'Special delivery'. She usually sits on a present but I snipped the gift away so that she could sit in the cut-out instead.
I coloured her with Promarkers and then used pencils. I got all inky with the background and didn't worry if I went over the image a little bit as I like the effect. The hanger was made by stretching the round-ended rectangle shape that you'll find in Microsoft word. A little cutting with my Cuttlebug and it was job done.
BTW, if you head over to Maria's Blog before November 1st you'll find she has a Lollypie giveaway going on.
Have a happy day everyone!


11 comments:
These care both so cute Jo, love how you have coloured the images and the door hanger is a perfect gift!! Hope the weather has been kind to you!!
Fabulous creations Jo, I love the LO of your card & how you sat the cute image in the cut out :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx
Great projects Jo. Both are such sweet images.
Fab creations Jo, Love the girly card with the ever so cute ice cream cone and the dor hanger is fab, you've done a great job on the background :) Donna ♥ x
Aww super super sweet!!! Love your colours too beautiful and Girly too :)
Vic x
both so gorgeous jo.stunning deisgns and fab sweet images ;D
xx coops xx
Great projects Dotty Jo, I love the little characters x
Awww these are fab Jo, love your inky BG on your door hanger.
Have a good weekend, hope your weather's better than ours - it's absolutely pouring down here (Ruby's looking at me accusingly as if it's my fault LOL)
These are so adorably cute.
Caroline xxx
Cute! I love the idea of sitting her in the circle. Great effect! Both projects are beautifully colored Jo. Hugs!
Sooo funny cards,,, so cute picts,,,,,and great coloring Dotty,,,woww,wowww
Post a Comment