Saturday, 23 November 2013

There's a Santa loose aboot this hoose!


This isn't the card I was planning to share today, but having spent ages carefully colouring and masking and paper piecing I'm sorry to say that card is an epic fail!
So here instead is a happy dancing Santa from Birdie Brown. For anyone not in the know Torico has decided to close her Etsy shop at the end of November. I love her cute and whimsical style and so had a little spend last week!


 
For some reason I find myself humming the old Maynards Wine Gum Advert tune whenever I see this Santa. As the kids at school would say: 'that's a bit random Miss'. I've discovered that the ad is based on a song called 'There's a moose loose about this hoose'. If you want to hear the original tune AND watch a super cute video of a toy moose in various locations around someone's home click here!
 
Anyhoo, have a lovely weekend, and please wish me luck with my 'epic fail card' as I will try all over again tomorrow!

14 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous as always Jo, love it!

Donna x

coops said...

so stunning jo.i love your fun santa and fab colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Traceyr said...

Very jolly indeed hope the "failed card" has managed to work out now.

:)

Lynne in NI said...

Hee that's such a fun Santa!
Sorry about your epic fail ... it's so frustrating when it looks so different in your head!

Dawn T said...

such a cute little card Jo.

Donna said...

Such a fun card Jo, love this lil Santa and your sweet CAS design! Good luck with your 'epic fail' card, I'm sure it will be fab just like your other cards :) Donna ♥ x

Linda Brun said...

Cute santa indeed. I know you will manage you 'problem' card. Hugs
Linda

Toni said...

Really cute. There's something so hilarious to me about Santa leaping up in the air like that. LOL

G Peplow said...

Oh!! He's simply fabulous Jo, you seem to pick the best images :D and then use them magnificently! I wish you luck with your card, it's fun rescuing the ones that don't work out and it's all about the journey as someone quite famous said :D Hugs Gay xx

Michelle Short said...

Great card Jo, I love the image! xx

Victoria said...

Bonkers card Jo - love it to bits!!! Must pop over and visit you more often, it's been a while!
Hugs
Victoria
x

Tracy said...

I love Torico's spin on the jolly old man. Wonderful Santa colors on you super fun card Jo. Hugs!

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous. big hugs love Pops x x x

Darnell said...

THAT is definitely one happy, happy Santa! I love it, Dotty Jo, and I'll check out the moose! Best of luck with resurrecting or redoing your Epic Fail! Hugs, Darnell