This card was made for my friend Helen's gorgeous little boy Logan. He celebrated his 1st birthday last week and was probably showered with presents and love by his mommy and daddy and older sisters. I'm especially fond of Logan because when his nan brings him to my Rhyme Time session he's just about the only child who doesn't get up and run away when I start to sing!
For some reason I photographed the card before I added a yellow star with a big, glittery die cut '1' in the top left-hand corner. No prizes for recognising that this is one of Mo's lovely images, doesn't she have such a great way of drawing children and animals!

Before going to help hubby with the tree I'll just mention Christine's new Advent Cardmaking video series. I've just enjoyed her first video and am looking forward to counting down to Christmas with her. We are promised a great video every day AND there are prizes/giveaways... so why not take a look!
Happy crafting everyone!

16 comments:
Sorry to hear you have been unwell, but glad to hear you are on the mend. Great card Jo I always love Mo's images!
oh that is just fabulous! I love the spotty paper too!
huge hugs Lou xxx
Lovely card!
Good te hear you are feeling better!
Groetjes Karin
Cute card! Thanks for dropping by on my blog earlier - I priced the packs of six notecards (with envelopes) at £5 and didn't notice anybody look but do a "too expensive" thing; anyone interested enough for a serious look seemed fine with the price. I've never sold at a fair before so it was a complete stab in the dark!
Awww, sorry to hear you haven't been well Jo, there's an 'orrible stomach bug doing the rounds here too :( Glad you're on the mend, and back with such a sweet card - LOVE your distressing!
Oh he is so sweet. Awesome colouring!!
Adorable.
luv
Debby
very cute card Jo. Hope you are feeling better and had a quiet weekend.
Poor you ! I do hope you are feeling better now !
Your card is adorable ! Great colouring and beautiful backing paper ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Gorgeous card Jo, love this sweet image and the fab polka dot papers...cool font on the wording too! :) Donna ♥ x
Aww, this is so sweet!
Fabulous!
Your card and choice of image is perfect for a little chappy celebrating his first birthday.
Sorry to hear you've been poorly, just what you don't need especially at this time of year when every woman in the land is running around like a maniac trying to get organised for the big day!
Hope you are now feeling much better.
Big hugs
Elaine xx
Sorry to hear that you haven't been well - these bugs can knock you for six, so hope that you're feeling much better now.
Cute card - the dotty paper is perfect to go with that fun image.
So, let's see a pic of your tree then... ;-)
Caroline xxx
Beautiful card and I love the images from Mo.
Hope you are feeling better now.
Hugs and kisses
Linda
This cookie muncher is just precious Jo. Mo does have a way with her little characters. :-) Hope you are feeling much better. Hugs!
stunning male card jo.fabulous image and colouring :D
xx coops xx
Post a Comment