Saturday, 7 December 2013

Let's dance!

There's only one thing better than one dancing Santa... and that's two dancing Santas!!!


I love this little Birdie Brown fellah drawn by the super-talented Torico, he's such fun! And because he is a digital stamp I could flip him to create a mirror-image. CUTE!
 
Happy crafting everyone!
 


15 comments:

Tracy said...

hee hee I love this Santa image. Torico's character are always so much fun. This card is pretty fun too Jo. Hugs!

Dawn T said...

too cute Jo. A very pretty colour scheme

Paula Whittaker said...

love this image too....and I love how you've coloured him in blue. If I don't get a chance to drop by here again - I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year xx

Karin said...

Cute card!
have a lovely sunday!
Groetjes Karin

Terry said...

Love this image! Just a great card

CinnamonSally said...

Cute Santa card Jo, and I love the blue colour for a change!!

Traceyr said...

Very jolly and beautiful colouring. :)

shirley-bee said...

Fun card, Jo! Love the dancing Santas!

Lynne in NI said...

One is fun, but 2 are hilarious!! Love how your sentiment reflects the duo too :)

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, brilliant creation, love the colours hugs Pops x x x

coops said...

simply stunning jo.fab icy colours and i love your fun santa`s ;D

xx coops xx

Shelby said...

What a super fun card! Love the CAS design as well.

Shelby

Donna said...

Such a fun card and a really cool image! :) Donna ♥ x

Wishcraft said...

Such a fun image! Fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x