Thursday, 30 January 2014

Bathing Beauty!

I love, love, love this super sweet digi created by the very talented Maria. Just look at her face, can't you almost hear that cheeky, girly giggle?

 
I had a blast making this tag using Cuttlebug dies and some leftover spotty paper.  I often make this style of tag, but rarely show them on my Blog as I think they are sometimes a bit plain. However, I was rather pleased with how this one looked so decided to share it!

 
Here's the tag on a box of bath goodies, all wrapped up and ready to go.
If you'd like to see more of Maria's digital images drop by at her DT Blog... you won't be disappointed, as my Teamies are an amazingly talented bunch.
 
Happy crafting everyone.

9 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Aww that's such a cute image! Love your tag hun, so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet Jo ! Love the soft colours and the beautiful ribbon ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

CinnamonSally said...

Such a cute tag Jo, and I agree the image is really cute..

Have a great weekend!

Mary J said...

That is the cutest tag I've ever seen, Jo!

Nicky said...

Glad you showed this as I have never thought of using my dies to make tags - I'm such a div sometimes lol
Love the colours and the image - have a great weekend

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is just super cute!
Caroline xxx

jenny said...

Oh I would love to a receive a present with such a beautiful gift tag, it's fab!

Jenny x

coops said...

so gorgeous jo.i love the cute fun image and your colours are really prettY :D

xx coops xx

Lynne in NI said...

Awww she's adorable, and perfect for your pressie of bath goodies too :)