Hi all, I'm a little late to the party for the February reveal as most participants unveiled their cards yesterday!
I decided to use Deborah's suggested colour palette and the theme of friendship for this super simple card which I sent to the lovely Dawn in NZ:
I was delighted to receive this gorgeous card from the lovely Monika in Germany.
I've 'known' Dawn and Monika as blog friends for quite a long time. It was good to catch up with a little email chat as well as sending and receiving cards.
Why not head over to Deborah's and sign-up for her March CCC. I've already got my name down as I always enjoy this challenge. Deborah's got a great colour combo as one of the March challenge options and I'm loving her sketch option too.
Happy crafting everyone!

9 comments:
Gorgeous card Jo, love the image and beautiful design.
Donna x
Gorgeous make Dotty Jo, LOVE the design of this. Joey xx
What a beautiful card Jo ! Love the butterfly and the lovely papers ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Beautiful Jo. I really like all the shades of pink on the butterfly. Hugs!
This is so beautiful! LOVE it!
so gorgeous jo.fab pretty butterfly and i love the hot pink colours ;D
x coops xx
So pretty Jo! I love how you framed that beautiful butterfly!
Gorgeously girly card Jo and so pratty in pink...love the design and gorgeous butterfly :) Donna ♥ x
May be simple but it sings to me:D Gorgeous colour and I love that butterfly Jo, Have a great week, Hugs Gay x
Post a Comment