Sunday, 6 April 2014

A CAS card for the newly weds!

My sweet goddaughter Sarah and her fiance Gary have finally tied the knot after 14 years together.


I've made them a little CAS card, which I hope will give them a giggle, using Word Art and my newly arrived Sweet Pea Designs set Take a Load.

There's a 'Touch of Turquoise' on those cute boxer shorts, so I'm linking up with the LIM Colour Week 116 Challenge!

Right then, I'm off to do the ironing....

21 comments:

Neets B said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment. How cute is this?! Such a great card for newlyweds and great for the Touch of Turquoise challenge. Hugs x

Chrissie said...

This is terrific fun!
What a great card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Congratulations to the happy couple, what a cute CAS creation!
Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More this week
Anne
LIM Designer

Dawn T said...

too cute Jo. I bet they loved this one.

Anonymous said...

Awwww... This is so sweet Jo ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

CinnamonSally said...

Wow what a fun idea Jo, love this cute card!

Jose said...

Sweet card, I am sure Sarah and Gary will love it... Jose

G Peplow said...

Hi Jo, Your card is so cute and made me giggle too, pants do it every time LOL
Cannotavcoffee, nah you're right definitely not catchy LOL Have a great week and thanks for visiting me :D x

Ankie vd Polder said...

Cute card. Hugs, Ankie

Anonymous said...

I love your card!! It is so playful and the colors are awesome. The under garments are cute.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh, what a pants card Jo
Bwahahaha
Bet they loved it :)

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WOW!! This is super fun! Absolutely LOVE your card!!!I want those stamps - now!!!

coops said...

brilliant fun card jo.fab pants and I love the cas design :D

xx coops xx

Nicky said...

Love this card made me smile - I have some blog candy up for grabs if you are interested - Nicky

Viv said...

Awww such a sweet card Jo :) Viv xx

Elaine said...

Gosh but I am definitely late again! I need a few 30 hour days to try and catch up!

This is amazing...it's clean and simple but totally striking, with a fab fun element to it.
I love the teeny tiny heart at the bottom, so small but ever so sweet.

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Monika Reeck said...

Cuuuteee sweet pea design stamp set you have used ooh ooh love this it can make the couple really smile and laugh too...cute cute dear Jo love this...hugs...Monika

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh what a cutie! I really love this design Jo x

G Peplow said...

Hi Jo, Just wanted to say, Have a wonderful break and thank you for visiting me again, Hugs Gay xx

Linda Brun said...

Very cool wedding card. Love the cute underwear... LOL
Hugs

Greta said...

Bet they loved this!