Happy Wednesday everyone! I say that with great confidence having been corrected by my Mom when I told her it was Thursday this morning.
Meet Jean, she's one of the Art Impressions Clear Stamps Still Livin' series, and she always makes me smile whenever I see her.
I'm not sure where the 'sentiment' comes from, but its one I've been wanting to use for a little while. I hope nobody is offended and it makes you chuckle. I've made this card for a friend who will have a good laugh as she once did a little 'multi-tasking' herself... I can't name names for obvious reasons!!!
I'm linking up with:
Less is More Challenge #168 'Makes me smile' and Naughty or Nice Challenge #3 'For the Ladies'.
There are some great cards on both sites, so I'm going to grab a cuppa and go visiting... and smiling!
Happy crafting everyone!


21 comments:
Oh how fun to see a stamp from a company very close to me! I know what you mean about wishing more products were close at hand, but it's probably for the best I can't just walk in & get all the stuff I like--LOL!
Hi Sweet girl. Thank you for many many kind visits to my blog. This card rocks and so do the sentiment. Sometime I feel like that... Hope you are doing fine and I think I need to send you an email soon. So much to tell.... hugs and kisses
This one really made me hoot!
I think it's priceless... I'm going to have to use that sentiment...it's fabulous!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
What an absolutely delightful card, Dotty Jo. You got me smiling too!
Cute Image Jo and lovely pastel color too I always love your coloring and mix with that DP..yummy DP...and cute sentiment too..how are you Jo...long time not see you on my blog I hope you are healthy and happy there..biig hugs from Germany, Monika
Tee hee, wot a naughty sentiment!! I LOVE it LOL Jean is fabulous too, I love how you coloured her Jo, her red hair looks brilliant! Certainly made me smile today thanks!!!!! :D xx
Love it!
Dotty thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I love your card. I can do all of those things at the same time too and I'm fairly young. What does that say about me, lol. Great job.
Dotty this is funny! Getting old is not for the faint hearted!
Thank you for joining us at Less is More.
Anne
LIM Designer
Oh how funny! I hope your friend doesn't 'muti-task' when you give it to her!!! ;)
LOL - a great card Jo. Made me laugh for sure.
I think the sentiment is hilarious Jo ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine
Love the image and love the sentiment Jo, such a fun card!
LOL. the sentiment might not come from AI but it certainly fits the image perfectly. Ahhh the golden years. Hee hee. Thanks for the chuckle Jo. Hugs!
love the card and image goes great with the sentiment - do you mind if I borrow the sentiment for a friends 50th birthday card?
Hola Jo!!! thank you for your comment i'm glad to see you on my blog!.
Ooooh Jo you make me laugh :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, FANTASTIC IMAGE AND SENTIMENT, clever and full of wisdom :D:D:D:D, simply...i love it!
Very clever card.
a warm hug from Palma and thank you for make me laugh today ;D
Commiserations about the coffee famine Jo perhaps later when you are more settled you'll be able to partake occasionally,I do hope so :D I'm still struggling to find a drink that I like so it's hot water, cold water!! Ridiculous but cheap!!! Have a great weekend :D x
I can't stop smiling while I'm watching your card :-)) It is wonderful. I like the sentiment and the motiv. Paper with dots is fantastic. I can't stop smiling :-))
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Hugs, Sonja
Love, love, love it! Great image and brilliant sentiment,
Liz x
Haha Love that sentiment...I am still laughing while typing!
lol so stunning jo.fantastic fun image and i love your colouring and sentiment ;D
xx coops xx
Post a Comment